Good Deal On 7 piece Luggage This Week at Target - $44.00

summerrluvv

<font color=darkorchid>Work Hard. Have Fun.<br><f
There is a 7 piece set for $44.00 this week. They have black and hunter green. I picked up green since black is too common. It comes with 3 wheelie bags (2 are expandable), a back pack, tote, duffle and makeup bag. It has a 5 year warranty the tag says. It's their "Embark" brand.

Just thought I would share :)

My son took both of our large suitcases with him to New York for the summer. I was forced to buy some additional luggage for our upcoming trips. I had purchased a Dockers suitcase and a carrier for 70% off at Mervins the day before. I bought this set for my husband to use.

Such a deal...I also got the green for the same reason. You can't go wrong at that price for that many pieces.

So it's pretty decent luggage for the price? I had seen the ad, but wasn't sure if I should spend the money on it (when there are other things I could spend $44 on!). Our luggage is very old and needs to be replaced, but we don't have a trip planned until May of 07, and even then, it's still planned only in our heads (i.e., we may or may not be going).

Maybe I'll take a run to Target tomorrow to check it out!

I saw that but I just got the Mickey luggage so I don't need any...It is a great find though!!

This is not high end luggage but it should serve the purpose for some time. I figure at this price I won't care if it gets damaged or lost. Be aware...it does have a very strong plastic smell when you first open it though.

SusanD said:
This is not high end luggage but it should serve the purpose for some time. I figure at this price I won't care if it gets damaged or lost. Be aware...it does have a very strong plastic smell when you first open it though.

Is that what that smell is? I left my open for a little while to air out. I read some folks that ordered the Mickey luggage had that smell on theirs too.

I had some luggage that I bought from Sears 9 years ago for cheap cheap cheap last about 5 years before it broke. The last set I bought at Kohls on black friday of last year fell apart. First it was the wheel that fell off, so I returned it, got the same set. Then the seam ripped so I returned it and got another set. This third set seems okay, but I'm passing it along to my sister :teeth:

I don't know about that brand but I bought two pieces at Target labeled Ascot. I've never heard of the brand before or since, but these two pieces have been GREAT.

I travel a LOT - one to two times a month. I pack a lot in and do not baby my luggage at all. I have to say it is MUCH nicer and has held up better than the Hartmann luggage that I had before.

My two pieces are about six years old and except for a tiny bit of fraying on one corner of one piece are still perfect. I had my Hartmann luggage about 8 years, but was always having to have a piece repaired.

I looked at that set last week when it was regular price. I didn't get it because I didn't think the quality(for that price) was very good.

Now that it's on sale, I may pick up a set tomorrow. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter