Good deal at Thrifty Rental Car

jemmouse

DIS Veteran
I booked about a month ago with Costco travel for rental car. We pick up at MCO but return to a different airport in Florida. Our trip is 10 days. We got A Dodge Avenger Costco price with taxes was 312. Just booked with Thrifty using Orlando Magic Card and got it for 216.00 same car and taxes..Its a good night :cool1::dance3::cool1:

:dancer:

Costco Travel doesn't include a bunch of the top rental car companies like National, Dollar & Thrifty. Dollar & Thrifty usually have the lowest rates of the top 8 major rental car companies. Moreover, they usually have fixed-rate coupons like a Fullsize car for $29.99/day. These mostly come out within a month of your pickup date. The Magic Card discount is also a great discount. If I am not mistaken, they offered Avis/Budget discount too but I can't find it anymore. Does anyone know if they dropped out of the Magiccard program?

I have been using either Costco or the Orlando Magic Card discount for the past 6 years, and I only remember it being Thrifty, Alamo, and now Dollar. No more Alamo....Never seen it with Avis/Budget...But who knows I could be mistaken..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter