• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good deal at Priceline

kilarney

Esteemed Member
Rooms at the Days Inn Maingate East (5840 W Irlo Bronson) are going for $23 at Priceline. I used the Amex $20/night bonus money, and got a room for $3 a night for next January. Many other people have gotten the same rate for dates next fall and early winter. Good luck!

Not much can beat $3 a night (besides staying with relatives - and for $3 a night you won't have to sleep on a couch! :D)
Congrats on your great deal! :)

<font face="papyrus"><font size=2><font color=blue>BethR
Budget BoardCo-Host
Co-Host of The Rewards Board
BethR@wdwinfo.com</font>
anipooh.gif

I sure am tempted. My husband & daughter have decided that I need a horse more than a vacation (to ride with them), and we can't afford both. But at $3 a night and some free passes I can get for US/IOA, I'm pretty tempted to try a bid. That's almost free!

$3 is great but be careful...I've read some not-so-great things about this hotel (http://pub4.ezboard.com/fpricelineandexpediabiddingorlandowaltdisneyworld

You might want to call them and find out the date of their last renovation.

It was last renovated in 1998. I'll be the first to admit that it is not the Ritz, but it is fine with me for $3 a night. I had a previous reservation at another Days Inn, so you can tell that I don't mind staying there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter