Good breakfast TS's, besides buffets

Tikitoi

DIS Veteran
We are thinking of doing the Deluxe Dining Plan for our next trip. One way that I "think" we can do it is by eating at Signatures for Dinner and doing a breakfast TS. So we were looking for suggestions as to good breakfast TS. Though not buffets. Just nice sit down that have good food and good variety to choose to order from. Though we may try breakfast at Boma at least once. :rolleyes:

Always put Kona at the top of the breakfast TS list. Olivia's at OKW also has a nice TS breakfast.

Another vote for Kona! :goodvibes I've also heard good things about the Wave for breakfast too!

Happy planning!

Kona and Olivia's sound great. We've eaten dinner at both these places, several times and have had good experiences. Just never thought about them for breakfast. I'll have to check out some menu's such as the Wave. popcorn::

Liberty Tree Tavern in MK. THey serve family style...not buffet.

We got:

Juice, Coffee, Milk, Hot Cocoa
Home Fries, Sausage, Bacon, Ham
the BEST scrambled eggs
EVEN BETTER (really...phenomenal beyond belief) Peach French Toast Cobbler

Everyone enjoyed the meal and we got a ADR before the park opened so we were already deep in the MK before rope drop!

The Kona Cafe, Grand Floridian Cafe and the Captain's Grille top our list

Definitely Kona! That's one of our favorites for breakfast. I'd also recommend Grand Floridian Cafe, very good and seriously under rated IMO. :goodvibes

We love Kona, it is our favorite non buffet breakfast. Grand Floridian Cafe was excellent too! Olivia's is a bit out of the way but we loved the food, service and atmosphere there.

GF Cafe' another one I will put on the list!:upsidedowI think we will also do WCC. And I didn't realize LTT served breakfast. Something new? Another one we've enjoyed for lunch a few times. Thanks!

1. Kona (Especially Tonga Toast)
2. Grand Floridian Cafe (especially Lobster Benedict)
3. The Wave

Thanks for the great ideas. We definitely have some good choices. Though we may do Cape May for at least one breakfast buffet. :goodvibes

We love the Ohana breakfast @ the Polynesian. It's served Family Style so you don't have to keep going back to the buffet, and it's a relaxed atmosphere but still very fun.

We love the Ohana breakfast @ the Polynesian. It's served Family Style so you don't have to keep going back to the buffet, and it's a relaxed atmosphere but still very fun.

I now see the importance of breakfast. :rotfl:We are the type of family that hardly goes out for TS breakfast at Disney so I see we have been missing a lot. :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter