Good/Bad Internet and eBay Pin Sellers

I thought I would verify a fake pins seller(directsuppliesuk already on the red list) on ebay here in the UK. He is the only supplier of recent times based in this country who sells bulk lots into the hundreds. I have been a pin collector for a number of years and always bought my pins from Disney world or disneyland paris directly when on vacation. however last year mum and I decided to do some trading so looked on the internet to by some slightly cheaper pins. we used directsuppliesuk and bought 2 separate lots of 30 while a few were scrappers the majority seemed ok. However I have just purchased 100 from the same seller and at least 75% are scrappers though initial I only thought about 30 were. He said if I sent the 30 back he would refund me for those ones. I refused politely as I don't want the scrappers being sent out to any other poor person or being traded in the parks so I have hung onto them (even though I am £131 out of pocket :( )
He ignored a few of my emails until I left him neutral feedback, I am a really nice person and didn't have the heart to leave negative feedback.

He then blamed his supplier, so having faith he isn't deliberately doing this I complied some images of the fakes next to my real bought pins from WDW pointing out the obvious scrapper mistakes. Here are the links to the images I hope you find them useful for identifying fakes / scrappers:
s890.photobucket.com/albums/ac107/TiggerKezUK/pins/

(couldn't pop the pics on directly as I havent made enough posts yet but as soon as I have I will link them here)

Glad to be part of the forum, sorry my first post has come to you in negative circumstances (wish I had seen your red green list much earlier!). I look forward to joining in with your community here! :goodvibes

Please do not tell us that the "newbies" think that the great Ebay sellers are actually selling them their "lots" of great pins for $1.67 plus stuffing their pins individually into those tiny plastic bags....first off I too once a long, long time ago actually bought from these Ebay professional sellers..and I broke open every one of those cheap bags to get the pins out...you must have the patience of a saint to manage to keep those bags to reuse. :confused3
Listen, I do not believe we are trying to start trouble but the people who are responding similar to myself know what is really going on with the counterfeit pins. I have seen the Ebay sellers at the parks handing out their Chinese pins with their whole family and kids in tow in order to have legitimate lots to sell on Ebay. I have seen these so called traders at DTD and Epcot leading the newbie pin traders into the stores to buy them pins to sell on Ebay...case in point our friends nannub and kittykat2bad on Ebay. I have seen lines at DTD when LE pins are brought out and almost everyone in front of me are these trader sharks who actually are making their entire living selling on Ebay.
It is a great hobby for most people, but please, please do not think the pins you guys are buying on Ebay for $1.67 each were purchased by a little old soffense to. Especially when it is presented in a way that is "new news" but what we've been educating others to for years.

This post literally leaves me amazed. Seriously, please take time to read posts before accusing others of ignorance in regards to this issue.

I simply cannot, yet again, post a reply to something that was posted without thought or input.

Kudos to you pixie..you inspire me with your patience!

I am in no way calling anyone of this board ignorant. I am trying to show that no matter what pins you are getting from MOST of the Ebay sellers are that cheap because they are somehow involved with scrappers. I hate to have people waste their time with the good sellers vs the bad sellers when it all boils down to the fact that if you have a seller continuously selling their lots for $1.50 each they are doing it with counterfeit pins, they may be trading at the parks for other ones or just sending out total lots of scrappers.
What is "Amazing to ME" is that people bury their heads in the sand and say "not me, I am buying from a legitimate Disney pin seller". If you really want to see the amount of scrappers being put out go to dizpins.com, they have pics of almost all the scrappers out at this point. I am at WDW at least twice a week pin trading and guess what almost every CM's lanyard is full of the scrappers that are shown. It's very sad what has happened to pin trading due to the greed of certain traders. I was just trying to educate people who may not know and visit the parks as much as I do. ;)

I have seen lines at DTD when LE pins are brought out and almost everyone in front of me are these trader sharks who actually are making their entire living selling on Ebay.
Exactly what is wrong with that? Not everyone can live as close to DL/WDW and those people are actually providing a service to pin collectors who live far away who might want those pins. I don't begrudge them making a living on re-selling LE pins :confused3.

Exactly what is wrong with that? Not everyone can live as close to DL/WDW and those people are actually providing a service to pin collectors who live far away who might want those pins. I don't begrudge them making a living on re-selling LE pins :confused3.

Everyone has an opinion, and my opinion is that when I spend thousands of dollars to go to WDW for an occasion where they release a LE pin, and I wait in line to get said pin, I would like the opportunity to get one. And not have them sold out by scalpers (that's really what they are). Is it illegal, no. Is it immoral, not really. Do I begrudge someone making a living doing this, not necessarily. But it is incredibly annoying that someone like this could create a deficiency in supply for others who just want a pin for themselves. That is my opinion.

Ive read every post, and Tampa Mousketeer's comment is 100% true. It seems that what is at issue is whether one can purchase laundered pins with a clear conscience. Any seller that uses a stock photo for random lots of traders where the seller has a seemingly inexhausible supply, are either scrappers or were obtained through trading of scrappers.

But I am not saying no ebay sellers are to be trusted. Far from it, Ive purchased thousands of pins on ebay, and never received a scrapper.

Heres an auction Ive been watching: 370286346470. Totally legit pins and you can tell it was someone who actually bought most of them, they have original cards, nice mix of LE, CM, and open stock. Inclusion of their pin bag adds credibility. I would bid on this with confidence I was not undermining the hobby. BUT, we are already over $2 a pin.

Ill be real nice and post this one, great lot of legit pins, someone just selling their collection, and low price for a lot of decent stuff. Check out 110456521998

Heres another lot 250529636244 that is legit, but screams stolen goods. No feedback, totally random, no scrapper pins on original cards, all current editions. I would avoid on moral principles.

Nothing can substitute for personally knowing the folks selling you the pins, most of the people who visit the Dizpins boards are on the up and up, and many will give fellow collectors a deal if they decide to give up a portion of their collection or trader pins.

To be clear, I did not indicate that her comments were untrue. What I was trying to convey, admittedly unclear, is that this information that she is posting, is well known by every regular contributor on this thread. There are several of us that have contributed to several other threads that gave "birth" to this one. Perhaps I am confusing our posts on other threads with this one, completely possible :laughing:

What I find offensive is that this information is being posted like it was just discovered and new and that those of us who have posted on this subject for years, was not aware of previously. The entire purpose of posting and contributing to these threads is to educate those who buy these scrapper lots, exactly what they are and what they are doing to pin trading as a whole.

That said, I would like to be clear that my frustration comes from the scrapper epidemic as a whole, not any one poster. I think we are all coming here to contribute to the solution, not the problem. As such, I am apologizing if any of my comments come across as offensive. This topic frutrates me to no end, and repeating my purpose and opinion over and over has clearly made me appear as an instigator, which is truly not my intent.

That said, let's all put our efforts into education and less into assumptions (myself included). We're all here for the same reason I would think, the love of Disney and pin trading and the desire to eliminate the entire practice of scrapper selling and trading :flower3:

:welcome: Welcome TiggerKez and Zenmouse to the DISboards! :welcome:

Just noticed that you all are new here to the boards and wanted to send out a "hello!" :wave2: Your pin buying stories sound very similar to some here on this board. The best part is that we are all educating ourselves about this great hobby! :thumbsup2

Again...welcome!

Before I knew better (last week), I bought a lot of 50 pins from nannub. I knew nothing of scrappers until I posted in another section of this board and was directed here but by then it was too late as I had already purchased the pins.

They arrived today and honestly they look great. I have looked them up on pinpics and only a couple of them are listed as having known scrappers but if the description says the difference between the legits and the scrappers, these seem to be legit (for instance having sandy back instead of smooth).

Overall, I'm pleased with my purchase and will give them to my son to trade when we're in disneyland a few days from now.

Now that I know about the problem will I buy big lots of pins from ebay again? nope because I understand that nannub is trading scrappers to get the clp and that's not a good thing.

Many say that if you can't afford to buy real pins to trade, that you should not trade. At this point isn't it beyond that though? We can afford to purchase regularly priced pins, however after spending hours reading through this thread and other pin forums and sites, it seems that this is an epidemic problem where the chance is very high that if my son trades with a cast member, he will end up with a scrapper and to top it off, you can't tell the difference most of the time so there's really no way to keep it from happening. Am I going to go and spend $7 on a pin so that we can end up with a $1 pin and someone else takes the good pin and sells it on ebay for a profit? Sorry...no.

If I could do it over, I would check the character warehouse the day before we go to disneyland and use those pins for trading, but what if they don't have any because they were all bought out by ebay sellers?

The two choices seem to be that either we do not participate in trading or that we waste our money buying good pins to get crap in return. Neither of those choices seem very attractive to me.

I agree with so much that you have posted here!! I hope so much that you enjoy trading and don't let your knowledge of where nannub gets his pins to bother you. Now you know, now you can make future decisions with this knowledge. :) The chance you take in waiting until you get to Anaheim is disheartening. We've done that a few times and not found anything to trade so we ended up buying sets at the parks to trade, which was fine until we realized most of what we got in trade from CM's (and other traders) were scrappers. So, we paid $4 and up for pins that were worth nothing. Very discouraging!! I almost gave it up then, listed everything on eBay in 1 big lot for super cheap just to get rid of it, but DBF talked me out of it. I was sooooooooo upset that I was spending so much money on this hobby and was getting garbage in return. So instead of giving up I started to research, all over the internet, on pinpics, on dizpins, on ODPT, anywhere I could find I read about pins and scrappers and sellers and buyers. Now I am more educated and with some scrappers I can tell while we are looking at the CM's lanyards, others not so much but really, if they are that good I'll just keep them. :) I trade for things I like, want or need so generally I am trading for me personally so I am "OK" with most scrappers, some I have actually thrown out they were so bad.

Please do not tell us that the "newbies" think that the great Ebay sellers are actually selling them their "lots" of great pins for $1.67 plus stuffing their pins individually into those tiny plastic bags....first off I too once a long, long time ago actually bought from these Ebay professional sellers..and I broke open every one of those cheap bags to get the pins out...you must have the patience of a saint to manage to keep those bags to reuse. :confused3
Listen, I do not believe we are trying to start trouble but the people who are responding similar to myself know what is really going on with the counterfeit pins. I have seen the Ebay sellers at the parks handing out their Chinese pins with their whole family and kids in tow in order to have legitimate lots to sell on Ebay. I have seen these so called traders at DTD and Epcot leading the newbie pin traders into the stores to buy them pins to sell on Ebay...case in point our friends nannub and kittykat2bad on Ebay. I have seen lines at DTD when LE pins are brought out and almost everyone in front of me are these trader sharks who actually are making their entire living selling on Ebay.
It is a great hobby for most people, but please, please do not think the pins you guys are buying on Ebay for $1.67 each were purchased by a little old soffense to. Especially when it is presented in a way that is "new news" but what we've been educating others to for years.

This post literally leaves me amazed. Seriously, please take time to read posts before accusing others of ignorance in regards to this issue.

I simply cannot, yet again, post a reply to something that was posted without thought or input.

Kudos to you pixie..you inspire me with your patience!

Thank You! :hippie:

Ive read every post, and Tampa Mousketeer's comment is 100% true. It seems that what is at issue is whether one can purchase laundered pins with a clear conscience. Any seller that uses a stock photo for random lots of traders where the seller has a seemingly inexhausible supply, are either scrappers or were obtained through trading of scrappers.

But I am not saying no ebay sellers are to be trusted. Far from it, Ive purchased thousands of pins on ebay, and never received a scrapper.

Heres an auction Ive been watching: 370286346470. Totally legit pins and you can tell it was someone who actually bought most of them, they have original cards, nice mix of LE, CM, and open stock. Inclusion of their pin bag adds credibility. I would bid on this with confidence I was not undermining the hobby. BUT, we are already over $2 a pin.

Ill be real nice and post this one, great lot of legit pins, someone just selling their collection, and low price for a lot of decent stuff. Check out 110456521998

Heres another lot 250529636244 that is legit, but screams stolen goods. No feedback, totally random, no scrapper pins on original cards, all current editions. I would avoid on moral principles.

Nothing can substitute for personally knowing the folks selling you the pins, most of the people who visit the Dizpins boards are on the up and up, and many will give fellow collectors a deal if they decide to give up a portion of their collection or trader pins.

Thank you for posting the listings you've been watching. I'm currently watching a few from totaljohn and thewill but not much more then that. :)
I agree that TampaMousketeers comments are true, but I've known that for over a year now and I don't like tone the comments are made in. If it's just me interpreting that tone then that's on me and I apologize, however I am entitled to my opinion. :)

I thought I would verify a fake pins seller(directsuppliesuk already on the red list) on ebay here in the UK. He is the only supplier of recent times based in this country who sells bulk lots into the hundreds. I have been a pin collector for a number of years and always bought my pins from Disney world or disneyland paris directly when on vacation. however last year mum and I decided to do some trading so looked on the internet to by some slightly cheaper pins. we used directsuppliesuk and bought 2 separate lots of 30 while a few were scrappers the majority seemed ok. However I have just purchased 100 from the same seller and at least 75% are scrappers though initial I only thought about 30 were. He said if I sent the 30 back he would refund me for those ones. I refused politely as I don't want the scrappers being sent out to any other poor person or being traded in the parks so I have hung onto them (even though I am £131 out of pocket :( )
He ignored a few of my emails until I left him neutral feedback, I am a really nice person and didn't have the heart to leave negative feedback.

He then blamed his supplier, so having faith he isn't deliberately doing this I complied some images of the fakes next to my real bought pins from WDW pointing out the obvious scrapper mistakes. Here are the links to the images I hope you find them useful for identifying fakes / scrappers:
s890.photobucket.com/albums/ac107/TiggerKezUK/pins/

(couldn't pop the pics on directly as I havent made enough posts yet but as soon as I have I will link them here)

Glad to be part of the forum, sorry my first post has come to you in negative circumstances (wish I had seen your red green list much earlier!). I look forward to joining in with your community here! :goodvibes

OK BUT Disney does not supply pins to anyone outside the parks, so who is his supplier?? Someone who's getting pins from China, that's who, they are still scrappers.....Thank You for posting photos, I checked them out and saw all the same things you did. Can I ask which vinylmation that is in one of your photos? I got 3 from koolstuff2005 and 2 of them are definitely scrapped. BTW, welcome to the boards!! We hope you stick around! :)

To be clear, I did not indicate that her comments were untrue. What I was trying to convey, admittedly unclear, is that this information that she is posting, is well known by every regular contributor on this thread. There are several of us that have contributed to several other threads that gave "birth" to this one. Perhaps I am confusing our posts on other threads with this one, completely possible :laughing:

What I find offensive is that this information is being posted like it was just discovered and new and that those of us who have posted on this subject for years, was not aware of previously. The entire purpose of posting and contributing to these threads is to educate those who buy these scrapper lots, exactly what they are and what they are doing to pin trading as a whole.

That said, I would like to be clear that my frustration comes from the scrapper epidemic as a whole, not any one poster. I think we are all coming here to contribute to the solution, not the problem. As such, I am apologizing if any of my comments come across as offensive. This topic frutrates me to no end, and repeating my purpose and opinion over and over has clearly made me appear as an instigator, which is truly not my intent.

That said, let's all put our efforts into education and less into assumptions (myself included). We're all here for the same reason I would think, the love of Disney and pin trading and the desire to eliminate the entire practice of scrapper selling and trading :flower3:

As usual LionQueen, you have said exactly what I've been trying to say. Thank You! :) :hug:

BTW, I do have some LE's that I purchased in DLR in Sept that I do not need now, rather then return them I will be listing them on eBay. Unfortunately the pins I paid $11.95 for are selling for a little less then that so I may end up losing money....... :(

Thank you so much for understanding and backing me up!! :goodvibes

Just an FYI, we were at WDW yesterday and the scrappers for a boxed set (see below link) not even available for purchase yet were on some CM lanyards :confused3

http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pintrading/pin?id=47333

Hi there Im a new guy to the forum and only joined to use this particular thread.

Ok, Ive been collecting pins for about a month now, and I didnt know about scrappers until some guy on facebook just blurted out and told me all the pins I bought off a seller on ebay (in the red list) where scrappers which for one reason I thought it was very rude of the guy to just tell me there fake as well as making me (who had been collecting for about a week at that time) feel like it was all my fault.

Which is why when I read some of the comments made here at new members or members that have said they have purchased pins from sellers in the red.. are bad people and dont know any better, but when people are new and are met with such hostility just because we didnt know about scrapper pins can actually put people off collecting them as I almost gave up after just a week of collecting pins as the guy made me feel like I was the bad guy and I had done something wrong for trading them on the lanyard in disney stores here in the UK but what Ive seen here and other places is that not one member gives new collectors/traders the benefit of the doubt as it is a genuine rookie mistake.

I mean I now look on ebay and I think to myself what is the point as Im watching quite a few job lots of traders but as some of the sellers are not in green, red or orange list then I cant bring myself to buy the lot off ebay even though Im in need of them.. and if I do then am I considered a bad person for doing so.....NO I dont think I am as everyone of us has done it, and so what if some are scrappers, I for one do not care if I get a scrapper or not as if I get the pin I really want then who is to complain I mean I know Ive been collecing about a month and are still learning a few things each time I meet up with traders every 2 weeks for new pin releases but I mean Ive seen some peoples comments and think they need to relax as they are only pins (I know I collect them and love them but they are still only pins lol) some people take it to far I think and I feel cause I have said all this in my first post some members here will look down at me for saying I dont mind scrappers or I will buy the mixed lots on ebay (not the any amount pins for $1.50 Im not that stupid) but I will add this, if I cant tell its a scrapper then for me it is not a scrapper end of story for me.

Well, Im glad Im here and all that but had to get that off my chest, as after being told the ones I bought were fake and reading comments here came across like I was some sort of scumbag and was ruining it for everyone else. So for those who have been colleting for years just a little tip, be a lot nicer to those of us who are new to trading and not to jump down our necks and scare us off trading.

Oh and last of all..are these seller trustworthy as they are not on the lists...

52jcmdisneypins

thankyou and sorry for my ranting but its how people have come across in the short space of time I have been collecting.

I just ordered a lot of pins from retiredreadingspecialist. I liked that I could see the pins in question and I admit that there was a "keeper" in the bunch of traders. Still, it was about $1.65 per pin delivered so I'm happy.

There are tables in DL's DTD, is that what you mean? Not very many, I think we are down to 3 out there now. There are tables in 2 different places in DLR tho, and other hardcore traders set up outside the Plaza Pavilion where there are a lot of tables. We run across a lot of traders in Frontierland and in Tomorrowland.

They took them away for the festival this past weekend ~~ is that when you noticed they were gone?

I think people assumed they were gone for the Festival of the Masters but according to the managers at the Pin Trading store they are not coming back.....too bad...;) ( actually not to bad, let the sharks find somewhere else to catch their prey, now they will have to pay to get into Epcot and jam into the few small tables there...so sad :)

Hi there Im a new guy to the forum and only joined to use this particular thread.

Ok, Ive been collecting pins for about a month now, and I didnt know about scrappers until some guy on facebook just blurted out and told me all the pins I bought off a seller on ebay (in the red list) where scrappers which for one reason I thought it was very rude of the guy to just tell me there fake as well as making me (who had been collecting for about a week at that time) feel like it was all my fault.

Which is why when I read some of the comments made here at new members or members that have said they have purchased pins from sellers in the red.. are bad people and dont know any better, but when people are new and are met with such hostility just because we didnt know about scrapper pins can actually put people off collecting them as I almost gave up after just a week of collecting pins as the guy made me feel like I was the bad guy and I had done something wrong for trading them on the lanyard in disney stores here in the UK but what Ive seen here and other places is that not one member gives new collectors/traders the benefit of the doubt as it is a genuine rookie mistake.

I mean I now look on ebay and I think to myself what is the point as Im watching quite a few job lots of traders but as some of the sellers are not in green, red or orange list then I cant bring myself to buy the lot off ebay even though Im in need of them.. and if I do then am I considered a bad person for doing so.....NO I dont think I am as everyone of us has done it, and so what if some are scrappers, I for one do not care if I get a scrapper or not as if I get the pin I really want then who is to complain I mean I know Ive been collecing about a month and are still learning a few things each time I meet up with traders every 2 weeks for new pin releases but I mean Ive seen some peoples comments and think they need to relax as they are only pins (I know I collect them and love them but they are still only pins lol) some people take it to far I think and I feel cause I have said all this in my first post some members here will look down at me for saying I dont mind scrappers or I will buy the mixed lots on ebay (not the any amount pins for $1.50 Im not that stupid) but I will add this, if I cant tell its a scrapper then for me it is not a scrapper end of story for me.

Well, Im glad Im here and all that but had to get that off my chest, as after being told the ones I bought were fake and reading comments here came across like I was some sort of scumbag and was ruining it for everyone else. So for those who have been colleting for years just a little tip, be a lot nicer to those of us who are new to trading and not to jump down our necks and scare us off trading.

Oh and last of all..are these seller trustworthy as they are not on the lists...

52jcmdisneypins

thankyou and sorry for my ranting but its how people have come across in the short space of time I have been collecting.

I'm sorry that someone took away the magic for you in such a way. That is really not what anyone here is about. What you have read in this, or other threads, is the anger at those who KNOWINGLY buy, sell and trade scrappers. That is our frustration. This thread was started to help those pin traders, either new or not, to understand and avoid scrappers.

I'm hopeful this information is something that is helpful to you, including the good sellers listed.

What I would like to stress again is that no one who cares about pin trading is going to make anyone feel like a "scumbag" who doesn't know any better. What we are trying to do is to educate those new to pin trading so that they can make the best choice possible for them.

I would like to mention that even though you say you don't mind that the pin you're trading for is a scrapper, it still hurts everyone in the pin trading community. If you like the pin you trade for and its a scrapper, by all means keep it. But what we are trying to do is curb the illegal scrapper trading infiltration that is getting out of control.

No one has any problem with people buying pins off ebay, we just hope you buy from those who sell legitimate pins, hence the color coding of ebay sellers. If someone knowingly buys from a "red" buyer, they are knowingly contributing to the problem we are trying to eradicate.

So even though you're OK with getting a trader, you may change your mind after you buy 4-5 pins at the park for around $50+ then trade for a mass produced piece of substandard tin that someone paid under a buck for. Then when you go to trade somewhere else, you will see the same junk on another CM's lanyard, and so on and so on. That one trading of a scrapper, will affect that CM and everyone who wants to trade until it is traded. And then it will likely be traded again and again and again. That is the issue that I and many others, have.

Again, sorry someone made you feel bad when you did something you had no knowledge of doing. But now you do know, and what you decide from here is up to you.

ok think you toko what I said the wrong way, I meant was IF I buy a pin I want and it is a scrapper I will put it on my board as it would be kept and if I got a few scrappers and other people I knew needed or wanted them I would offer them to them for free and wouldnt put then on a lanyard.

But can someone tell me before I go and buy them is the ebay seller -

52jcmdisneypins

a trustworthy seller as the seller is NOT on the either green, red nor orange list so I do now know if I should or not as Ive read most sellers who sell trader lots are scrappers but yet a seller in the green list sells alot of 25,50,75 and 100+ trader bags on ebay yet thats doesnt make that seller having scrappers which is kind of confusing lol

so if someone has dealt with him before or has read something here about the seller then please let me know before I go and buy the item on ebay.

I think people assumed they were gone for the Festival of the Masters but according to the managers at the Pin Trading store they are not coming back.....too bad...;) ( actually not to bad, let the sharks find somewhere else to catch their prey, now they will have to pay to get into Epcot and jam into the few small tables there...so sad :)

I had heard rumors from different sources about the possibility of the tables NOT coming back after the festival but was told by various managers that wouldn't happen.
I've been curious to see if they would return or not with all the problems there lately ~~ I haven't been since the festival so I had no idea.
It's interesting for sure ~ I just feel sorry for all the good pin traders like myself who liked to go and trade there on occasion (when and if we could ever get a table :sad2:) . It was a great fun way to meet new people from all around the world and help enlighten others on positive pin trading :goodvibes

ok think you toko what I said the wrong way, I meant was IF I buy a pin I want and it is a scrapper I will put it on my board as it would be kept and if I got a few scrappers and other people I knew needed or wanted them I would offer them to them for free and wouldnt put then on a lanyard.

But can someone tell me before I go and buy them is the ebay seller -

52jcmdisneypins

a trustworthy seller as the seller is NOT on the either green, red nor orange list so I do now know if I should or not as Ive read most sellers who sell trader lots are scrappers but yet a seller in the green list sells alot of 25,50,75 and 100+ trader bags on ebay yet thats doesnt make that seller having scrappers which is kind of confusing lol

so if someone has dealt with him before or has read something here about the seller then please let me know before I go and buy the item on ebay.

Welcome to our thread Stitch. :) I have many pins I did not know were scrappers in my collection, I like them so I keep them. I purchased some from koolstuff2005 with the intention of keeping them, turned out they were scrappers, very bad scrappers at that so I ended up tossing them. The seller did offer a refund so I was fine with that.
As for the seller you are asking about, please do not yell, we can see the name very well. :) If they are NOT on our list then none of us have purchased from them. In that case we cannot help you determine whether they are green, yellow or red. If you doubt them then I would not recommend ordering from them....for some reason the name is familiar to me tho...I wonder if I was watching auctions from them previously......I'm going to check it out.
Which seller on our green list has large lots?

Ok I checked out 52jcmdisneypins, I did buy from them but it was a lanyard so I didn't report. :)

That's to bad about the tables at DTD. I enjoyed talking to the legit traders. The decent traders could even tell you who the sharks were. When dealing with the traders, you did have to be somewhat educated in regards to pins. If you didn't like the trade you always had the opportunity to decline or walk away. Maybe this is one way Disney is putting a dent in the scrapper market.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter