Gonna book with Costco Travel...but what about the transfer bus from MCO?

I confirmed this as well. We just PIF but are on the fence about using DCL Transfers back to MCO. Our Costco TA said we could call them to add it later, he recommended about 2 weeks out at the latest although from previous posts you may have even more time.

I confirmed this as well. We just PIF but are on the fence about using DCL Transfers back to MCO. Our Costco TA said we could call them to add it later, he recommended about 2 weeks out at the latest although from previous posts you may have even more time.

We are serious procrastinators! We added them while we were already on the ship! :lmao: Disney will almost always find a way to accommodate you...especially when they are making money off of you! (I am also booked through Costco. And they might need to know ahead of time if you are headed TO the port more so then when you are leaving FROM the port :confused3 )

Kathy

When I ultimately do book the Disney bus, will I get to choose a time on the day of? Because I'll be flying into Orlando the day before and staying at a hotel, then the next morning I'd like to catch the earliest possible Disney bus to Port Canaveral.

And then same thing on the way back. I'd like to catch the earliest bus back to MCO if possible.

So how do times work?

When I ultimately do book the Disney bus, will I get to choose a time on the day of? Because I'll be flying into Orlando the day before and staying at a hotel, then the next morning I'd like to catch the earliest possible Disney bus to Port Canaveral. And then same thing on the way back. I'd like to catch the earliest bus back to MCO if possible. So how do times work?

No, you will not. Busses from MCO to the port are first come, first served. You will check in, get in line, and get on the next bus. Sometimes you'll wait there for the bus to fill up if you are one of the first on. We fly in day of, and always hop on a bus around 9 or 9:30. It's a pretty easy process.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter