• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gone on the Wanyama Safari lately?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
If so, I was wondering what the dinner at Jiko included. Last time I went on the Wanyama Safari, Kidani was just in the process of being built, and I THINK there was a different Chef at Jiko. We had filet with macaroni and cheese and then pistachio-chocolate creme brulee for dessert, 2 offerings which I don't think are offered now. So what are the meal choices now? And since the Kidani savannahs are now available and included, I'd really appreciate any reviews of the experience.

We were there in May 2010, so this is a dated review. The meal included an amouse bouche, the filet with mac n cheese, a tandoori chicken with unusual Ethiopian spices (cannot for the life of me remember the name), and a fish dish. We had a trio of desserts. The chef came out and spoke with us and even prepared a special vegetarian dinner (appetizer and main course) for one participant. IIRC you don't need info about the wine pairings (but they were good ;))

Touring the Kidani end of the savannas, and even Pembe were, as the ad says, priceless!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter