Golf..?

Madame

DIS Veteran
Sorry if this is posted on the wrong forum. Disclaimer: I know nothing about golf lol! My DH however loves it & never has time at home. So if anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it :)

1. Which course?

2. Approx cost of a round during Christmas week (say Dec 22 or 23rd) - he'll have his own clubs?

3. Transportation from CBR?

4. When & how do I book this?

TIA!

1. I would go with Palm its beautiful and the Magnolia is a very hard course

2. They say anywhere from $39-$165, The afternoons are cheaper and I would guess around Xmas is peak season so I'm guessing it won't be cheap

3. They provide free transportation(taxi) you just have to go to the bellhop stand and they'll get you a taxi and the course will get you a return taxi, I would recommend bringing your own clubs

4. Call 407-WDW-GOLF they'll let you know when you can book for that time of year and they'll give you a better idea of the price

I have played every Disney course, even the ones that aren't there anymore. Palm/Magnolia, you can't go wrong. And they are next to each other. Christmas will be pricey....very pricey. And call the desk and they will get you a taxi for free...both to and from the golf course. Of course, the cabbies will not refuse a tip.

Thanks so much guys! I figured it wouldn't be cheap. My DH is not a Disney fan :scared1: - blasphemy I know!! He tolerates our love of Disney, even driving the 23 hours to get us there. I figure we owe him one peaceful morning doing something he loves :)

My golfing DH has requested Palm 1st, Magnolia 2nd for our Thanksgiving week trip. His brother will be with us, and they will get a chance to play. When he looked up club rental, he did mention it was cheap. He will probably bring his own, but we are flying...so it's something to think over.

My golfing DH has requested Palm 1st, Magnolia 2nd for our Thanksgiving week trip. His brother will be with us, and they will get a chance to play. When he looked up club rental, he did mention it was cheap. He will probably bring his own, but we are flying...so it's something to think over.
Disney has pretty decent clubs for rent. I have played with Disney rental clubs twice. It is easier than lugging around your own clubs for one round of golf.

Disney has pretty decent clubs for rent. I have played with Disney rental clubs twice. It is easier than lugging around your own clubs for one round of golf.
Thanks for this! He hasn't really decided, and was thinking of renting to make it easier. He doesn't get to play as frequently as he used to, so is not too worried about having his own clubs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter