golf course questions

changjoe

SSR Member
I have a few questions about the golf courses in WDW, and was wondering if some of you could answer them for me :)

1. What's the name of the golf course right next to SSR?
2. Which golf course do you like the most?
3. What kind of transportation are there for going to golf courses?

I think the answer to # 1 is LBV. I haven't played so not sure about it. I've played Eagle Pines, Osprey Ride and Magnolia. I enjoyed them all but my favorite is Osprey Ridge. Just a beautiful course. And for transportation I alwys take a taxi. It's free of charge. You go to valet service and tehy give you a voucher and call you a cab and they drop you right off at the course. And when you're done you get your voucher from one of the staff and they cget the cab for you.

Yes, that golf course is LBV. DH has played all 5 courses (just played his 5th, the Palm, last month) and I was asking him the other night. His favorite-most scenic, most challenging-is Osprey Ridge. However, that's also the most expensive course. His "best buy" course, the one he's most comfortable on, is LBV, although some people don't like the way all the buildings are right around it. The one with the most water is probably Palm.
I don't know about transportation since we always rent a car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter