Golf Coures Near WDW

Kelsey106

Earning My Ears
I am looking for information on golf courses near WDW. Are there any public courses near WDW that are not as expensive. I love the Disney courses but would like to play more golf on what my wife gives me for a golf budget!

Hmm....well...

http://www.5mins2disney.com/thingstodo.htm

I have a list of the area courses there.

I played Mystic Dunes in Jan, it was $165 a round though (with cart), then I just learned last trip, that if you're staying in our resort they give you a discount...$108 for a round and cart! woops (I paid full price).

Also nearby is Champion's Gate, Falcon's Fire, Orange Lake, and many more.

Check out teebone.com for discount tee times on all area courses. You can book far in advance or get "instant" times up to 14 days in advance - all at pretty good discounts, such as Mystic Dunes at $69 w/cart.

And they do book for singles!

BTW, all the WDW courses are only $55 w/cart after 10 am and $35 after 3 pm May 14 to Sept 27. Pretty good deal. http://www.wdwinfo.com/recreation/golf_main.htm#May

I'm at WH June 6 thru 13 and may play a few times. Anybody looking to get together for a round or two post a reply here and we can try to get a DIS outing going!

Hi...I work at Mystic Dunes in Jan, Feb, and March a couple of days a week (dream retirement job!!) and play quite a bit of golf around the area....$$$ really depends on when you play...from now through the end of Septiember, golf is really a bargain....goes up in Oct and goes real high in January to April 1st.

If you golf in the next 5 months, just pick a course and go for it...If you are looking at Jan to April let me know and I will give you some good deals in the 45 to 60 dollar range for that time of year...you may need to drive a little, but it will be worth it for the cost...

Remember...
golf is an easy game...it is just hard to play!

Ted

Legends is a 25 minute drive from WDW and is a scenic PGA rated course. They offer After 2:00 rates of $28 including the cart. They will pair up singles. DH has always been able to walk up and play within half an hour or so.

www.legendsgolforlando.com

Anne

Legends is a 25 minute drive from WDW and is a scenic PGA rated course. They offer After 2:00 rates of $28 including the cart. They will pair up singles. DH has always been able to walk up and play within half an hour or so.

www.legendsgolforlando.com

Anne

Thanks for the link Ducklite! I just registered DH and received a certificate for one free greens fee during the week before or after his b'day! Perfect timing since we'll be there during that time! :thumbsup2

~Connie

Thanks for the link Ducklite! I just registered DH and received a certificate for one free greens fee during the week before or after his b'day! Perfect timing since we'll be there during that time! :thumbsup2

~Connie

HTH! Tell him to wave at me when he's on the 10th tee. :)

Anne

Hi..Legends is a very nice fun course...will blow every myth you ever heard about Florida being "flat." Enjoy...Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter