• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Golf Carts from Outside Disney

Knick173

Earning My Ears
I just called Orlando Golf Carts 407-401-9045 and was informed that they are not allowed to bring carts on the disney property any longer. Has anyone else been told this? We used TTime (Kenny) last year and it worked out very well. I have a call into him but have not heard back yet.

DO NOT RENT from OGC!!!! There has been rumors he closed around Oct. I think. I had a ressie from him to rent in 12/11 & I couldn't get a hold of him after I heard the rumors so I disputed the charge on my credit card. I recently received a letter from the credit card co. that my dispute was approved so I got my $ back. The cart did not show up when we were on vacation so I rented from Disney.

I can't believe he's still renting or trying to!!!

Not sure about Kenny, but I'm sure someone else can help you with that.

Good luck!

Kenny took a couple days to call me back, but I rented for march. Hope all goes well. I've seen all good reviews for him on here.

I have rented from kenny. Top Notch - met alot of his repeat customers down there. May take a day or two to call back, but he does. price is great, so is the service and carts.

Does anyone have Kenny's # we are going down mid february I am trying to rent a golf cart.

Hi. What exactly is the process for getting the cart from Kenny? Does he leave it for you, meet you outside or what? I know when the parking lot had that alternative entrance it was easy. Now that everyone goes past the guard, is it more complicated to get the cart?

Thanks for your help.

Hi. What exactly is the process for getting the cart from Kenny? Does he leave it for you, meet you outside or what? I know when the parking lot had that alternative entrance it was easy. Now that everyone goes past the guard, is it more complicated to get the cart?
Call him when you get there and Kenny may just tell you where your cart is parked, if he's busy from week to week his carts never leave the fort

Kenny has recently joined Facebook and has a website. Here's some more information on how to contact him -

Tee Time Golf Cart Rentals
Phone: 407-276-0809

Email: ttimegolfcarts@aol.com

Facebook: Tee Time Golf Cart Sales Service & Rentals

Carts available: 4 & 6 passenger

I rented from Kenny last March and will do so again this March. The process last year was that he met me in the parking lot, we drove in the gate in his truck using my key card to enter the property and then he pulled into the parking lot and unloaded. IIRC, you can bring a cart from offsite, if you, the guest, bring it on the property.

Kenny has recently joined Facebook and has a website. Here's some more information on how to contact him -

Tee Time Golf Cart Rentals
Phone: 407-276-0809

Email: ttimegolfcarts@aol.com

Facebook: Tee Time Golf Cart Sales Service & Rentals

Carts available: 4 & 6 passenger

I e-mailed him on 02FEB, and haven't received a reply yet. So I've just filled out the form for a rental on his website. I'll report back with how that process is working out. As for Facebook? The only thing that pops up when you search for "Tee Time Golf Cart Sales Service & Rentals" is from the Bing web search results. & the odd thing about that is the conflicting results:
www.****************.com & www.teetimegolfcars.com.
They are 2 separate businesses. So Kenny doesn't have an actual Facebook page, yet. If someone finds it, PLEASE, post a link.

OKAY!! :cool1: So Kenny never replied to the 02FEB e-mail. :confused3 After filling out the form on his website Friday, 10Feb, he did call me on 13FEB. He is extremely polite & very easy to talk to! :yay: My reservation dates were confirmed, he got CC# info & advised that he only charges 7-10 days prior to pick up date. :woohoo: The Golf carts are $35 per day, for a total of $210.:dance3: I'm renting from 13-19MAY, So he is only charging for 6 days as he will be picking the cart up on Saturday. :) Will report back on service later! :cheer2:

Oh, before I forget, here is the rental link. HTH! :surfweb:

We rented from Kenny January 28 - February 4, 2012. Kenny provided great service and the carts worked great. Pick-up and drop-off were no problem and the price was 1/2 of what we would have paid through Disney. I highly recommend renting a golf cart through Kenny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter