Golf Cart Tip!

MMLong3996

Mouseketeer
I called today to reserve a golf cart for our upcoming trip. When the CM gave me my confirmation #, she told me to make sure I brought it with me in case their computers were down. Normally that wouldn't happen but she said they WERE down about 1 week ago.

So, make sure to bring your confirmation # with you for your care rental. She said that # is the only way they will give you one.

Yes when I got there June 20 they said you needed your confirmation number and Of course I didn't have it they did find my name in the computer but they did lose alot of stuff when the computer where down they said I was very lucky. and make sure you reserve a cart they were not taking walk ups they were all booked

I called the Bike Barn yesterday just to drop one day off our golf cart rental, and it was a VERY good thing I had my res. # since the CM informed me that there was a huge computer crash, and she could tell that I "used to have" a res., but no more than that, thanks to my having the #. She ended up giving me a whole new res. and #. Should be a mess with people showing up just expecting everything to be okay without their original #!
Terri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter