Golf Cart Rental Price from Kenny

Disneylitch

DIS Veteran
We will be at The Fort for a week in September. Does anyoe know the weekly rental of a golf cart from Kenny? We will be renting 1 or 2, not sure at this point. Also, how far in advance do you make the rental. Thanks

Be persistant. September is not a busy time.

Please understand that Kenny runs a lean operation as a small business man. He provides outstanding service once you are on his radar screen. But it can be difficult to get on the radar screen itself.

Stay after kenny but be polite. He represents an excellant value and is much respected on this board. It will work out in the end.

Bama ed

I emailed him the other day with a couple of questions and got a really quick response. Was quoted 5 days rental for around $178, including delivery and tax. Sounds like a GREAT deal.

Just booked for July, with Kenny. One week was $290.00 amd two weeks was $390.00. That included tax and delivery. Very professional to deal with.

I just talked to him. I needed a cart for 3 days in June and he says he doesn't usually rent for that short of period but is doing it in my case. He normally charges $35 a day but said he would have to charge me $45 which was fine. After he quoted me total price it only turned out to be about $41 per day. I will actually have the cart for 3.5 days for that. He says he doesn't charge for the drop-off day. He was about to hang up and I said "Wait, how do I get the cart?" Then he said "I'll call you the day before to set up a time". Hope he doesn't forget, LOL.

Saying this, he seemed extremely unorganized when I called and it made me very nervous since he now had my credit card info. Had to remind him several times which days I needed. But since he has so many great reviews I'm giving it a chance. I'm sure my experience will be great as well!! :thumbsup2

I emailed him yesterday for a price and he sent reply this morning. 6 days for $210.

rluey29, the same thing happened to me. I was very nervous about renting with him. But Kenny was GREAT!! Everything went very smoothly. Everything happened the way he said it would. I would definitely recommend him and book with him again. Also, it was Easter week.

I just talked to him. I needed a cart for 3 days in June and he says he doesn't usually rent for that short of period but is doing it in my case.

I was going to call Kenny for our August trip, but I might skip it now. Just need it for 2.5 days. Maybe I'll fire off an e-mail just for the heck of it.

mac_tlc

I reserved our golf cart rental with Kennys wife for our 6 days at the FW Cabins in late Oct/early Nov and I too was VERY nervous about giving her my credit card info without a contract or any type of literature being sent to me. Also was told they would call me the day before we leave for FL to set up time for cart drop off. I don't usually give out my credit card info to anyone without a service being provided right away, so this is totally outside my comfort zone.....esp since they don't even have a website for a point of reference in case something funny does happen. So I'm putting my faith in the reviews of their business from this board and hoping it all works out well. I definitely would not have paid the Disney price for the golf cart - Kennys quote is nearly half of the Disney quote. My mother thinks I'm crazy for doing business like that, but I'm hoping it all goes well.

I reserved our golf cart rental with Kennys wife for our 6 days at the FW Cabins in late Oct/early Nov and I too was VERY nervous about giving her my credit card info without a contract or any type of literature being sent to me. Also was told they would call me the day before we leave for FL to set up time for cart drop off. I don't usually give out my credit card info to anyone without a service being provided right away, so this is totally outside my comfort zone.....esp since they don't even have a website for a point of reference in case something funny does happen. So I'm putting my faith in the reviews of their business from this board and hoping it all works out well. I definitely would not have paid the Disney price for the golf cart - Kennys quote is nearly half of the Disney quote. My mother thinks I'm crazy for doing business like that, but I'm hoping it all goes well.

I totally agreed with you for all the same reasons last year. I went and everything worked out perfect. I actually met and talked with Kenny twice and he was very nice. I was so pleased that I booked again with him for this Oct. I can't wait....:goodvibes

I have used Kenny many many times and everything went exactely like he said. He gives GREAT service!!!!

We just booked two dates for the fall and were not given a price. We were told that it was so far in advance that he needed to think about what to charge.

I called him in March, he was busy at the moment and asked if I could call back and leave my info on his voicemail. I did so, but never received any type of confirmation. I called again a couple of weeks ago and left another voicemail, he called me back within an hour or so. He didn't have my reservation. Luckily he still had availability for my dates so I booked and paid on the spot. We check in 6/4 and check out 6/10, he charged 35 a day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter