golf cart rental companies...

That's the rate I received as well. He said he will pick up the cart approximately 930-10 the day we pull out.

Are they still able to deliver it right to Fort Wilderness? I read somewhere Disney wasn't letting outside vendors in with golf carts but I figured if that was the case someone on here would've said something....

Are they still able to deliver it right to Fort Wilderness? I read somewhere Disney wasn't letting outside vendors in with golf carts but I figured if that was the case someone on here would've said something....

He can't deliver it to your site but he will deliver to the parking lot.

We rented from Kenny for 10 days over Christmas for a total of $350. It was great. We picked it up in one parking area & dropped it off at another. Plan to use him in the spring. My youngest DD had been ill before our trip and the cart made our trip so much easier. We decorated with Christmas lights & decals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter