golf cart rental companies...

serenitygr

2021: trip number six to the Fort!!
Just wondering if there is any recent information regarding golf cart rentals offsite from Disney. We are staying in February, and have reserved a cart with Orlando golf carts, but I saw a negative review, so I'm wondering if anyone has more updated information than what I'm finding on here... Thanks!

We will be there Friday & I also rented from OGC. Because of the negative comments recently & other customers not getting theirs, I doubt the cart will be there. I will let you know when we get back on 12/19.

I would dispute the charge if you still can. I think there is a 2 month time limit??

Angie

well- just got off the phone with my cc people- they apparently can't dispute the 100 dollar deposit that has already been charged because there is no proof that he won't come thru and show up 2/1 with our cart- oh puh-leeze!!!! Like I really am going to expect that after everything I've read! Thank God for this board so I know what's going on... I did block my cc so they can't make further charges against me- now I need to contact Kenny's golf carts, but can't find a website for him- please tell me he's still in business!!!! Anyone have a website address? Thanks!

Kenny doesn't use a website. You have to call him. I have used him at least 3 times...maybe 4 times. He will get your info and then you are good until it gets closer to the rental date. He will call you the day before you leave to get a good time for drop off. Then I usually call him when I get off of the plane. He is very low tech....but what he lacks in websites etc, he gains in reliability.

His number should be in the FW FOQ.

Just wanted to give everyone an FYI. When I was at the Fort in Nov I talked with the evening manager. He said that Disney is in the process of getting 6 passenger golf carts for rent. He wasn't sure of the start date but he said it will be sometime in 2012.

We rent fron FW and have never had a problem. Have had to cancel and or cut trip short. Never had a problem with refunds.

Kenny doesn't use a website. You have to call him. I have used him at least 3 times...maybe 4 times. He will get your info and then you are good until it gets closer to the rental date. He will call you the day before you leave to get a good time for drop off. Then I usually call him when I get off of the plane. He is very low tech....but what he lacks in websites etc, he gains in reliability.

His number should be in the FW FOQ.

See post #7. Some data is outdated (rates, etc) but Kenny/Tee Time's number is listed. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1818140

Bama ED

Just wanted to give everyone an FYI. When I was at the Fort in Nov I talked with the evening manager. He said that Disney is in the process of getting 6 passenger golf carts for rent. He wasn't sure of the start date but he said it will be sometime in 2012.

We are here now and I just saw a 6 seated Disney cart yesterday. Looked nice. 4 seats face forward, back 2 face rear.

We are here now and I just saw a 6 seated Disney cart yesterday. Looked nice. 4 seats face forward, back 2 face rear.

If you can find out what the rates are for the Disney 6-seater, let us know.

Thanks, Bama ED

Does anyone know the cost per day for the 6 seat golf cart and 4 seats as well from Disney and Kenny?

Does anyone know the cost per day for the 6 seat golf cart and 4 seats as well from Disney and Kenny?

From the latest posts and stories:

Disney 4-seater is about $65 per day which includes tax.
Disney 6-seater is about $85 per day which includes tax.
Disney has no discount for multi-day rentals.

Kenny 4-seater is about $245 per week which includes tax.
Kenny 6-seater is about $300 per week which includes tax.
Kenny has a mimimum rental period (4-day?) and per-day average cost drops the longer you reserved.

Good luck.

Bama ED

Bama Ed--Do you have Kenny's contact information? Is he reliable? We arrive 1/15 at FW. Obviously $245 for the week is a tremendous savings.

Talked to Kenny at Tee Time...thanks all!

BBC,

I saw on the other thread you've got a ressie with Kenny. Personally I have only rented from him once (he was fabulous). But of all the rentals he's had from DIS members, I've never heard of a bad experience.

We're bike people ourselves but I understand some folks like the convenience of the cart. So that's one less thing to worry about now. Have a great trip and tell us about it when you get home.

Thanks,

Bama ED

From the latest posts and stories:

Disney 4-seater is about $65 per day which includes tax.
Disney 6-seater is about $85 per day which includes tax.
Disney has no discount for multi-day rentals.

Kenny 4-seater is about $245 per week which includes tax.
Kenny 6-seater is about $300 per week which includes tax.
Kenny has a mimimum rental period (4-day?) and per-day average cost drops the longer you reserved.

Good luck.

Bama ED

How many days is a Kenny week?

How many days is a Kenny week?

Roughly the standard seven. Everybody chimes in with their dates and rates. A call to Kenny would be worth the effort. Dont know if his rate is the same for 6-8 days or varies with each day's total. However you slice it it he still is worth your while.

Bama ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter