Golf Cart Parking

FlaFortCampster

DIS Veteran
We are renting a golf cart for the first (and probably last time at those rates) next week to enjoy some looping.
Quick question though, I noticed many folks park their carts at the marina. What route do you take to get them there? I usually ride my bike which can go many places the cart can't, so I never really paid much attention to the path taken by the carts. Logically, it would be the road past Trail's End, but the posts up by the Depot look like they are trying to discourage anything put foot traffic.
Sorry for being golf cart challenged.....

when you go down the main road you will see a path that leads to the trading post if you go to the bus stop you went to far look for the path where the 2 roads meet up and just before you go toward the spot where the buses loop around you will see a path take that toward the trails end,hoop dee doo,or stay toward the right and go toward the marina/trading post and you can park there good luck and enjoy your trip

Great directions! Thank you. I know exactly what your talking about. I always thought that was a road to the elite 100 and 200 loops. :confused3
Guess I have to be more like TCD and explore more.
Thanks again. :yay: :santa:

There are two ways for a golf cart to get to the Marina.

One is as described above, a paved path that travels immediately along the West of the 100 loop. The other is a small path that is just past half way around the 100 loop.

I have marked these two paths with arrows in this aerial photo:

FortMarinaArea-1.jpg

These paths are clearly shown on the Fort Wilderness map.

It is really quite simple. You will easily figure it out when you are there.

Have a great trip.

And . . .

there is nothing wrong with doing a little exploring at the Fort! :thumbsup2

TCD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter