• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Golf Cart -- Kenny (Tee Time) experience

Leia's Mom

Goofy Runner
I know it was helpful for me to see reviews, so I thought I would pay it back.

We have been at the Fort for spring break. We booked a cart in the fall with Kenny. Experience has been fantastic all the way around.

Kenny's work is more person to person. From my experience, I would not anticipate that you will get a lot of e-mails. Not having a ton of written confirmations may worry some folk; however, Kenny always called me back when I left a message. My cart was where it was meant to be and in good condition. It was slightly better than the Disney carts (had a rain cover and it seemed to have a better battery).

I needed to change my exit time, and Kenny was on the phone with me on a Friday night figuring out how to make it work for me with a wonderful attitude of customer service. I would not hesitate to use him again.

I hope this is helpful to someone.

Amy

I know it was helpful for me to see reviews, so I thought I would pay it back.

We have been at the Fort for spring break. We booked a cart in the fall with Kenny. Experience has been fantastic all the way around.

Kenny's work is more person to person. From my experience, I would not anticipate that you will get a lot of e-mails. Not having a ton of written confirmations may worry some folk; however, Kenny always called me back when I left a message. My cart was where it was meant to be and in good condition. It was slightly better than the Disney carts (had a rain cover and it seemed to have a better battery).

I needed to change my exit time, and Kenny was on the phone with me on a Friday night figuring out how to make it work for me with a wonderful attitude of customer service. I would not hesitate to use him again.

I hope this is helpful to someone.

Amy

I have always used Kenny due to the his reputation on this board, I know from personal expirence that things can happen, but as you stated, he does the best he can, provides a great service/product for the price and it makes for a more enjoyable trip. Everytime I call, he calls within a day or two, but I do call several months out, so it does not worry me when I do not hear right back. Kenny seems to care and does a good job being a one/two many show from what I can tell. We will always use Kenny when we go and we go 2-3 times a year. Thanks for sharing your expirence, as if it wasn't for them on here, I would have never tried Kenny!

Have a wonderful Easter,
Richard

Just turned in my golf cart today and as always Kenny Carts are the best. His service is without a doubt "A-1". Our golf cart circuit board got wet with all the rain on Sunday and the cart starting having issues. I caled Kenny at 7:15 pm and at 8:05 hus guy was at my site fixing the cart. I have rented from Kenny for the last 4 years (3 times a year), and I have to say, he is a great guy to deal with. He is not your Avis or Hertz, but he makes up for it in many ways and makes our visit to the Fort outstanding and unforgetable. Kenny Rocks!

We will be using Kenny in May, and we are looking forward to having the cart to tool around the Fort in.

I really enjoy reading these reviews. They help me out tremendously. Keep em coming!

Where does Kenny/Tee Time drop off the carts?? I've read on other posts that the overflow parking lot at FW is now off limits to golf carts. Also... what what is the best strategy to pick one up if we are arriving very late(after 10:00pm)and getting up early for EMH?? Thanks

Where does Kenny/Tee Time drop off the carts?? I've read on other posts that the overflow parking lot at FW is now off limits to golf carts. Also... what what is the best strategy to pick one up if we are arriving very late(after 10:00pm)and getting up early for EMH?? Thanks

Kenny will contact you the 1-2 days before your arrival to work out arrangements. Everyone's situation is usually different so there's probably not a stock answer. He's used to being flexible, I would say, in meeting people's drop-off/pick-up needs.

I would also suggest we not share too much of Kenny's business practices on a public form where the Eyes of the Man could see them. :cool2:

Bama ED

Kenny will contact you the 1-2 days before your arrival to work out arrangements. Everyone's situation is usually different so there's probably not a stock answer. He's used to being flexible, I would say, in meeting people's drop-off/pick-up needs.

I would also suggest we not share too much of Kenny's business practices on a public form where the Eyes of the Man could see them. :cool2:

Bama ED

thanks Bama Ed, ( tapping nose with finger! ) ;-)

Because of the reviews that I have read in multiple threads...we just booked our cart with Kenny for the end of May. Hope all goes well for us. This will our first visit to the Fort too. Hope we get to meet some of you great folks from the board.:love:

Does anyone know if he has six seater golf carts? I know I read in the FAQ sticky that the other company suggested has six seater carts. We are a family of five and we have a golf cart at home and in a pinch we can fit three of us on the back seat but it is tight. So I thought it might be nice to have six seater in June.

Does anyone know if he has six seater golf carts? I know I read in the FAQ sticky that the other company suggested has six seater carts. We are a family of five and we have a golf cart at home and in a pinch we can fit three of us on the back seat but it is tight. So I thought it might be nice to have six seater in June.

Kenny does have 6-seaters although I don't know how many.

We had a thread recently that listed the price.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3054454&highlight=kenny+six

I found this using the words "kenny" and "six" on the "Search this Forum" tool.

Sixers (whether from Disney or Kenny) are few and hard to get so you'd best contact him via his website or call to see if one is available for your dates.

http://www.****************.com/

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter