Golf at Mahogany Run (St. Thomas)

Disneyana

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if anyone out there has golfed at Mahogany Run. My DH and father are planning on doing this and they are curious about other people's experiences.

Thanks in advance for anything that you can tell us!

My DH golfed on there on the excursion in 1/02. he said the course was challenging, but fun and had some beautiful scenery. He felt the price he paid was in line with the course, etc.

My husband would also like to do this excursion. He would be by himself, because I don't golf. Does anyone know how filled it gets so that he would be paired up as a twosome or with a possible foursome. I would want him to be with others so he could enjoy the experience with someone. any info would be great!

Does anyone know if this excursion is still offered? I don't see it in the list of options. DH would LOVE to golf!

My husband has played the course twice, both times as a single where he was placed into a foursome. He enjoyed the course very much--just watch out for the Devil's Triangle-I think it is holes 13,14,15. Really challenging and if you make it through without losing a ball, the course used to give you a special certificate.

No, he did it as a official shore excursion from the Celebrity ship. He made friends with the two guys he got paired with and they just could not believe I was okay with him going off and leaving me "alone". They were traveling together with their wives and the wives had to go together so they wouldn't be lonely and they would have someone to shop with. These men were very envious of my husband. One said to him, "do you have to go to the shows on the ship?" And when Trevor said,"only if I want to," but men just sighed with envy. They actually made a point to find me on the ship--like I was some rare, exotic specimen--a wife that doesn't things without her spouse and doesn't make him go to the big productions in the evening. They:worship: to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter