golden nugget

disney2

Earning My Ears
Taking our kids to Vegas in March for a couple of days.The pool looks amazing at the Gold Nugget,has anyone taken their kids there??

Haven't taken our 8 yo DGD there, but I've wanted to. The pool is great. Heck, I love the slide, and I'm a 60 year old guy. The rest of the pool is pretty good, not amazing, but good. I would have no qualms about taking DGD there, except for the fact that it seems almost all our time with her is at Disneyland.

-Bob

Well my dad took us when we were kids!
It's awesome staying down town. You have the light show i think that runs every night. you also have fun things at circus circus (not sure if you're renting a car). If you are HUGE Disney Fans (who am I kidding. of course you are or you wouldn't be on this website), you might want to check out the Disney Warehouse at the Las Vegas outlet. You can get Park Items for cheap! (easiest way is to follow the double buses Or get on one. It's an experience in itself!)

it's also fun to walk around the hotels. Paris has a french theme, bolazio has a garden, Venician has a mote you can take a gondola. :)

Stayed there with my best friend and his 10 year old son (I think he was still 9 at the time). I love the hotel and have stayed there a number of times. We chose it for this trip specifically because we knew his son would love the shark pool. He had a blast going down the slide over and over and over again! Was extremely crowded when we were there (during the summer), but we all had a great time, anyway.

I don't think downtown Vegas is a great place for kids, so I recommend doing all your sightseeing on the strip, but the Golden Nugget is a great place to stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter