• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Golden Mickeys or Believe

Believe. We left early during the Golden Mickeys. My kids were just not enjoying it so we chose instead to go ride the aqua duck. :thumbsup2

I like Golden Mickey's better than Believe....great classic Disney movies scenes...well they both do but I like GM better.

MJ

IMO Golden Mickeys. We watch that every time but I found Believe's story not as interesting. If it wasn't for the Genie I wouldn't see it again.

My 3 dds, ages 10, 8 and almost 5, loved every show on the Dream. Out of the 3 shows, I enjoyed Golden Mickeys the most, and Villians the least.

IMO Golden Mickeys. We watch that every time but I found Believe's story not as interesting. If it wasn't for the Genie I wouldn't see it again.

I agree....the Genie was off putting to me.....too corny for us.....

Golden Mickey's is my favorite show on all the ships. I love all the classic movie scenes. I liked Believe, but Golden Mickey's wins hands down for me. My kids enjoyed both shows.

Believe! It actually made me cry at one point, and featured my most favorite Mary Poppins :goodvibes:

I agree....the Genie was off putting to me.....too corny for us.....

I don't think I expressed myself correctly. The Genie was the only good part of Believe for me. It reminded me of Hercules the Muse-ical. On the Fantasy several lines were references to Aladdin previously in the cruise. You wouldn't have that on the Dream, but the references on the Fantasy were funny.

My answer was Believe but honestly my kids (2 boys 9 &10) didn't really care for it all that much either, but they actually sat thru it. Their favorite was Villians Tonight. It may just depend on your kids ages and what they like.

I'd go for Golden Mickeys. No one in my family really liked Believe, thought it was a bit too predictable from the beginning.

We were on the Dream and Wonder in January and the Golden Mickey's was a little different on both ships. Some different scenes. Was a very nice surprise!!

It used to be a the bottom of my Favorites list, because it WAS the same thing every time. The last 3 or 4 cruises, some of the scenes were different / refreshed. Uped my interest a lot.

LOVED the Genie on the Fantasy!!

I've not had a chance to see the Golden Mickeys yet. But I loved Believe. I've loved all of the shows I've seen on Disney ships. My daughter is 6. She loved Believe on the Fantasy last December. I hope to see the Mickeys on a future cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter