Golden Horse shoe

It is the piano guy and he is very good! I watched the show when I was there over Spring Break and he was very talented playing the piano. He also told jokes and a lot of dad jokes. I had a great time!

It is the piano guy and he is very good! I watched the show when I was there over Spring Break and he was very talented playing the piano. He also told jokes and a lot of dad jokes. I had a great time!
I really liked it, too! My friend and I went. It was cool because we sat in Walt's spot (in the alcove to the right of the stage), mobile ordered root beer floats from our table and enjoyed the show!

I really liked it, too! My friend and I went. It was cool because we sat in Walt's spot (in the alcove to the right of the stage), mobile ordered root beer floats from our table and enjoyed the show!
Yeah I was in the alcove on stage right (resting my feet a little :rotfl2:) and it was such a nice experience!

Okay. Because my first inclination was to say no there was not a show because it has been years since there has been a proper show in the Golden Horseshoe. I’d forgotten they had a piano player at times.

The piano player is usually on the schedule every hour until early evening. The Golden Horseshoe is such a wonderful piece of OG Disneyland and the treats are delicious.

Thanks for the responses guys, I can always count on this group! It was so busy Monday, was looking for things to give us a break! We ended up taking to girls to the island for awhile, then over to ride rise with DAS. Someone in a store gave us a scavenger hunt and it was really fun! People helped us and we ended up spending too much time over there and missed the show :-) Next time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter