Golden forest.

madmish

Mouseketeer
Hi, it's been a while since i was here, our last trip was september last year. we said we would have a break from disney for a while (as if!). we usually do cheap and cheerful, but this year would like to try something different, does anyone know how much the price increases ii you jump from standard to golden forest at the Sequia lodge? you have to book by phone it says on the website, but would like an idea of prices first. Thank you.

Can you change the room type on the disneylandparis booking website? You could play around with dates and options then to see the difference?

C x

aha, yes just seen that, i was looking on disneylandparis direct. they don't have those options. thank you, it's around 120 per room more. excellent. thank you.

forgive my ignorance but what extras would you get in a golden forest room opposed to a montana style please

i believe hot drinks and soft drinks available 10am-10pm breakfast in a seperate dining area from the other guests, with characters. coffee machine in rooms and tea time treats available 4-6pm. we are planning a winter trip so these extra's will be most welcomed!

madmish said:
i believe hot drinks and soft drinks available 10am-10pm breakfast in a seperate dining area from the other guests, with characters. coffee machine in rooms and tea time treats available 4-6pm. we are planning a winter trip so these extra's will be most welcomed!

You also get a coffee pod machine in your room, your own check in desk, you'll be on the fifth floor and your breakfast lounge (which doubles your snack lounge in the afternoon) is situated on the same floor as reception, on the North side, just round the corner from the boutique/bar. You will have characters in with you for breakfast in the lounge, but the breakfast selection is the same as the normal breakfast.

Lisa do you know if the coffee pods get re stocked everyday ?
My DH loves a coffee !
No post card yet hope it will come nex week xx

You also get a coffee pod machine in your room, your own check in desk, you'll be on the fifth floor and your breakfast lounge (which doubles your snack lounge in the afternoon) is situated on the same floor as reception, on the North side, just round the corner from the boutique/bar. You will have characters in with you for breakfast in the lounge, but the breakfast selection is the same as the normal breakfast.

great!! i am so excited now! we are planning to go Feb2015, which is ages away! but it gives us time to save and be able to afford a bit of luxury, we are frequent santa fe/ cheyenne ers, due to having a large family (8) and 6 of us get charged as adults, so it can be quite a dear do! it will be nice to have a pool, and just have that extra special feel to our trip. anymore tips and advice would be greatly appreciated. x

ILOVEDLP said:
Lisa do you know if the coffee pods get re stocked everyday ?
My DH loves a coffee !
No post card yet hope it will come nex week xx

That I'm not sure on that.....i think it's possibly an allowance. MumtoBelle stayed recently and could possibly help there!

******I forgot ONE MORE IMPORTANT THING******

You get a fast pass voucher, for one ride, per day, per person! Handy for Peter Pan ;)

(I have a slight confession with the postcard....its got its French stamp on, and it fell out of my DD's autograph book where I stored it to keep safe.....it missed the batch :( BUT we've stuck an English stamp on too so you'll get it asap. Its still signed though and after the effort I went to, I'm devastated that It got missed at it won't have the post park *sobs into hands*) xx

I don't remember it being refilled but we didn't ask either tbh, mostly we had hot drinks in the lounge :-) can't wait to go back in July!!!!!!

That I'm not sure on that.....i think it's possibly an allowance. MumtoBelle stayed recently and could possibly help there!

******I forgot ONE MORE IMPORTANT THING******

You get a fast pass voucher, for one ride, per day, per person! Handy for Peter Pan ;)

(I have a slight confession with the postcard....its got its French stamp on, and it fell out of my DD's autograph book where I stored it to keep safe.....it missed the batch :( BUT we've stuck an English stamp on too so you'll get it asap. Its still signed though and after the effort I went to, I'm devastated that It got missed at it won't have the post park *sobs into hands*) xx
Lol Lisa don't worry honest the boys will be happy anyway!!
This time next week we will be in London.
I'm super excited xxx

Is it much extra please ?

you can see the price difference between all the various options of rooms for the Sequoia Lodge, including the Golden Forest rooms, whenever you do a dummy pricing on the official DLP site.

Lol Lisa don't worry honest the boys will be happy anyway!!
This time next week we will be in London.
I'm super excited xxx

And I'm super excited not long for us either!! But I'm also looking forward to hearing about your experience in gf for all the tips!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter