Golden Eagle Catamaran

kb111570

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been on the Golden Eagle Catamaran in St. Maarten?
What were your experiences?

We did it two years ago.

It was the highlight of our cruise.

You must did it.

It is a wonderful family excursion. We did it two years in a row and my son had a blast. Unfortunately, we were extremely dissappointed when the excursion had to be cancelled on our cruise earlier this month due to bad weather.:(

You definitely can't go wrong booking this excursion. Good luck and have a great cruise!!:D

I am also planning on booking this excursion, I have a 6 year old & a 10 year old. I'm sure my 10 year old will enjoy it, but what about my 6 year old? I don't want to leave her in the club for that long of a period. Any feedback would be great.

Thanks, Lisa

Cara --------- Thanks for the thread. Very informative. It sounds like a great time.

LisaB ------------- We are taking our 7 year old (he turns 7 two weeks before our cruise) and I think he will have a great time. Bring the 6 year old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter