Golden Corral

LFC Nut

Earning My Ears
I have noticed people singing the praises of this restaurant and we are planning to give it a try in August. Only problem is that in 3 previous visits I can not recall having seen one. Could someone please give us the locations.

We will be staying just off Pionciana Blvd so are looking at locations on 192 & also I Drive for when we visit US & IoA.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

There is a Golden Corral on the 192, this is the one we use, it is just next to Fazolis.

KISSIMMEE FL 2701 W. VINE STREET 34741 (407)931-0776
KISSIMMEE FL 7702 W. IRLO BRONSON HWY 34747 (407)390-9615
ORLANDO FL 8032 INTERNATIONAL DRIVE 32819 (407)352-6606

Here is the website with all locations on. Hope this helps

Golden Corral

Last year we went to the golden corral and thought it was like an upmarket ponderosa the food was lovely. Another couple we went to was the cracker barrel on the 192 that was fantastic. It was more like proper home cooked american food . Also the road house was nice it looked like a saloon and there were monkey nut shells all over the floor, as every table has a bucket full and you just throw the empty shells on the floor.

Jeanette:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter