GOLD STAR POPCentury Fridge/Coffee Swap 2012 OPENINGS

I pm'd you all the info that you needed again let me know if you got it and what else if anything you need from me and if you could let me know who is before and after me so I can get their info also:goodvibes

Hi I can't pm because I'm a newbie! I would like to be added to your swap! We are going to be there 10/5 thru 10/12. Is it possible to have the fridge until the 10th? Thanks!
Patty
Yes, I will pencil you in. Once you reach 10 posts you can PM me your information to confirm. You are halfway there. Keep posting and have a great trip.

Hello! Is the swap available from September 24th thru October 3rd? Or is this too soon to put in a request?

:cool1::banana:Just dropping by to see how things are going ! I have 15 days til I fly to Disney!!:cool1::banana:

:cool1::banana:Just dropping by to see how things are going ! I have 15 days til I fly to Disney!!:cool1::banana:

Hi there Goofy22! Packing fever has hit our house :banana: I've been collecting the odds and ends (little backpack, ponchos, pop-up hamper, plastic flatware, etc.) we like to have at Disney for a few weeks and stashing them in a plastic bin in the living room. Sadly, I have to tackle my least favorite chore today - laundry. :scared: Oh well, it will be over soon right? Happy packing!

Just looked at my countdown.
15 days until we leave for Florida, 20 until we are at pop. Woohooo..:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
I'm an early packer, so this is killing me to say but I haven't started yet. Planning to start this weekend. The next two weeks of work really need to hurry up and be over.

Sept 2011
9/2-9/10 brockash
9/10-9/17 FigmentFinder
9/18-9/24 OPEN
9/24-9/26 monty22183
9/26-10/4 LisaSoxFan

Does this mean I'm dropping the fridge off to storage? I thought somebody had the fridge after me.

Hi there Goofy22! Packing fever has hit our house :banana: I've been collecting the odds and ends (little backpack, ponchos, pop-up hamper, plastic flatware, etc.) we like to have at Disney for a few weeks and stashing them in a plastic bin in the living room. Sadly, I have to tackle my least favorite chore today - laundry. :scared: Oh well, it will be over soon right? Happy packing!

I hear you! I have been doing the same! So are you going to be putting the frig in storage or will you still be around POP by 5pmish?? Just wondering what the plan is? If you could text me and let me know if the frig needs anything I'd be happy to bring it along we leave the 19th:) 10days woohoo!!! I was debating but decided Im going to do OnLine Check in since we have been happy with it since it started :) BTW have a Safe Trip!!

Winterhart, have you been able to request a certain building when doing online check-in? Did you get what you asked for?

Non-preferred, really hoping for the back of building 6.

I hear you! I have been doing the same! So are you going to be putting the frig in storage or will you still be around POP by 5pmish?? Just wondering what the plan is? If you could text me and let me know if the frig needs anything I'd be happy to bring it along we leave the 19th:) 10days woohoo!!! I was debating but decided Im going to do OnLine Check in since we have been happy with it since it started :) BTW have a Safe Trip!!

I'll just plan on us being at Pop at around 5pm so we can do a face-to-face swap and I'll give you a heads-up on any needed supplies via text. ;)

I heartily recommend online check-in! We did it last year at ASMu and the whole process took about 3 minutes - most of that was the CM going to get me a "Happy Birthday" button from the back!

As I recall, there is a button to request a ground floor room but not to request a specific building. We have a "non-preferred" room as well but I don't have a building preference since we've never been to Pop. So far, the Room Assigning Fairy has been very kind to us! :wizard: We're leaving at O'dark thirty Friday morning and I can't wait!!

Hey, I know these dates are already confirmed. But just in case someone changes their plans... can I be put on the waiting list? Maybe you could PM me. I am on these boards a lot when I am off from work. I cannot wait for our vacation!

Thanks
Crossfam4

Winterhart, have you been able to request a certain building when doing online check-in? Did you get what you asked for?

Non-preferred, really hoping for the back of building 6.

There is only a place to click ground floor or near buses or crib No building request so make sure you note it on your ressie :)

I'll just plan on us being at Pop at around 5pm so we can do a face-to-face swap and I'll give you a heads-up on any needed supplies via text. ;)

I heartily recommend online check-in! We did it last year at ASMu and the whole process took about 3 minutes - most of that was the CM going to get me a "Happy Birthday" button from the back!

As I recall, there is a button to request a ground floor room but not to request a specific building. We have a "non-preferred" room as well but I don't have a building preference since we've never been to Pop. So far, the Room Assigning Fairy has been very kind to us! :wizard: We're leaving at O'dark thirty Friday morning and I can't wait!!

OK, Sounds great! Definitely lmk if it needs anything:) I did on line check in yesterday! I debated because what I heard about it being computerized but then with not arriving til near 5pm I figured why not chance it! :) So I did and my requests are also noted on my ressie and IM also going to fax this has work great in the past so hopefully Ill be sprinkled w Pixie Dust again!! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter