GOLD STAR POPCentury Fridge/Coffee Swap 2012 OPENINGS

I think I'm up next! Thanks for posting the fridge status!

I will be sure to bring clorox wipes and packing tape with me!

Great TY!
We have a new Sept Opening 17-26 if anyone is going to enjoy the free dinning and could use the fridge for all those left overs.

If you have a waitlist for August 19th thru 29th I would love to be on it if no one is already waiting :)

I'm at POP now and have the fridge. It is in good condition (except the box is a little beat up), and it is very helpful to have! The toaster and coffee maker are still there too.

I am adding clorox wipes and a couple rolls of packing tape. I'll try to shore up the box a little more before passing it on to dj2 on Saturday.

Sandi, did mana liz drop out for August 19th-28th? I was thinking she had, but you still had her on the list so I was thinking I would need to get her info.

Anyone know of an available fridge swap for 6/4-9/11? Traveling from IL with my four children and would love to have milk & cereal for the room in the morning. :)

Do you still have September 24-26th open? I am looking foe 9/23-9/29 but if you have the 24-26th open I would like to take it!

Sandi, did mana liz drop out for August 19th-28th? I was thinking she had, but you still had her on the list so I was thinking I would need to get her info.
Let me check, I have not heard anything and I do have a waitlist for those dates.

Anyone know of an available fridge swap for 6/4-9/11? Traveling from IL with my four children and would love to have milk & cereal for the room in the morning. :)
Sorry I only know about mine and we are full, Good luck.

Do you still have September 24-26th open? I am looking foe 9/23-9/29 but if you have the 24-26th open I would like to take it!
Yes, send me your information to confirm. :welcome:

As of today we are now staying at Wilderness Lodge so we will no longer be needing the fridge from 6/19 to 6/25. PM's and emails have been sent as well.

I am at WDW right now so I do not have my list with me. I don't remember if I had a wait list for next week. If anyone would like it please let me know ASAP.

I am at WDW right now so I do not have my list with me. I don't remember if I had a wait list for next week. If anyone would like it please let me know ASAP.

June 2011
06/04-06/12 dj2
6/12-6/18 jarvigw
6/18-6/25 eeyore#1fan
6/25-6/30 that-a-way

No waitlist was listed. Hope this helps.

II am also at WOW, and I have. The fridge. I do not have that_a_way informationor anyone else's since Sonly have Dad Druid. Heard from Peron after that-a-way. The box was gone when fridge was delivered I got new box todayand will pack up and store Saturday unless I hear otherwise. Send PM or post back here with. Any new info

II am also at WOW, and I have. The fridge. I do not have that_a_way informationor anyone else's since Sonly have Dad Druid. Heard from Peron after that-a-way. The box was gone when fridge was delivered I got new box todayand will pack up and store Saturday unless I hear otherwise. Send PM or post back here with. Any new info

This is all that was on the first page but eeyore #1 fan id at WL so i guessThat a way gets it on 6/25.
June 2011
06/04-06/12 dj2
6/12-6/18 jarvigw
6/18-6/25 eeyore#1fan
6/25-6/30 that-a-way

I will text you that-a-way info.Thanks for getting a new box!

i'm not sure how the box was gone?!? we had to leave a day early because my DD was not feeling well and we brought the box to luggage assistance ourselves with paperwork taped to the outside with jarvigw's information on the outside. it was a u-haul box - not the box that is pictured in the first post of this thread. but it did have gold stars taped to the outside. and there were gold stars taped to the fridge, too.

when we left we put most things inside the fridge, including the coffee pot, and taped the door shut the way the previous swapper had done. then we put the fridge into the box and put the toaster and swim floaty in the box too and sealed it shut with more tape. and brought it ourselves to luggage asistance.

i tipped the cm who took it. as we were leaving the area we saw luggage services move the box to another location---not inside the luggage services room where it was when we got it. i asked why he was doing that since i told him the next person would be picking it up in just a few hours and he just said that was where it had to go. i can't understand how the fridge came out of the box???

jarvigw -- are you sure the fridge you were given is the gold star fridge? is it possible they delivered a different one by accident? the one we left at luggage assistance definitely was sealed into a u-haul box with gold stars taped to the outside. and inside the fridge were tons of misc stuff, from jelly packets, to liquid pump soap, to ponchos (which btw are not rain ponchos...). i just can't understand what happened.

I am sure it is the right fridge. When we got to our room the fridge and toaster were by the table unpacked. If the box was in bad shape maybe the last move finished it off and luggage services just unpacked it and tossed it. No worries we were out and about and stumbled on a UPS Store so got a box there. I will take some pics of the new package and forward them to Extremesoccermom. By the way thanks for the info for the next swapper, hopefully the info I have will be enough to get it to the next folks.

We have switched from PORFQ to Pop Century for our Sept. trip and I am looking for a fridge swap to join from Sept. 22-30th. Does anyone know if this swap is still active and if there is any availibility

Thanks!!

We have switched from PORFQ to Pop Century for our Sept. trip and I am looking for a fridge swap to join from Sept. 22-30th. Does anyone know if this swap is still active and if there is any availibility

Thanks!!

Yes we are still up and running. The first page has the list which I try to keep updated but I am away right now. At AKV. I can add you to the wait list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter