• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gold Plan vs Silver Concierge Plan ?

Randi R.

Earning My Ears
We are soooooo confused ! We started out on the Platinum Plan for 5 days then "downgraded" to the Gold PLan so we can extend out trip by 2 more days. Today I got a call from someone who helps plan the trip for us because her info still showed us on the Platinum Plan and her help comes with that plan. Now she tells me that based on what I am telling her about what we are wanting to do, we are best suited for the Silver Concierge Plan.

She is Fed Ex'ing a package to show this plan to us. Our goal was to go to the parks, enjoy the meals, the character meals, have 1 night out for us - taking our 2 daughters to one of the kids meals/babysitting places. We are not big on the sports/recreation other than the water parks and pool. These plans are also supposed to give us some VIP seatings for fireworks and parades.

My husband's goal was to pay in advance for it all - the Gold PLan does this , even tips. But now this woman who called said we can actually save $ on the Silver Concierge Plan and it is more tailored to what we want. I am sooooo confused !

Does anyone know anything about these plans ? Help !!

Randi

We have used the silver plan and were able to eat lunch and dinner with the plan. If you are also staying concierge, then that will give you access to the concierge lounge for a light breakfast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter