Gold opening day booking no 5e's available DCL website

Happy100

DIS Veteran
I tried to book the Fantasy 6/27/20 cruise this morning on the DCL website but no 5e's were showing available on any deck. I changed the size of my travel party and still no 5e's. So I called into my TA I use and after 1.5 hours I was finally able to book a 5e. Pretty frustrating that I was unable to book on my own through the DCL website. Why are they not releasing all the stateroom categories on opening day? Did anyone in Platinum have this issue?

I noticed a similar instance too. Yesterday there were 5E on the 9/24/20 5 night DD. I booked one. This morning the price was $90 higher and only 5E left on deck 10. I checked an hour later and 5E no longer came up. There were only 5 left this morning before they disappeared. In a couple of days availability may change as rooms held may get released.

Remember the last release when no 7A were available on any sailing on the Wonder for at least a week?

I think DCL just has coding issues.

I'm still showing 5 on deck 10 and 1 on deck 9. Be sure and click on the deluxe oceanview instead of the deluxe family oceanview.

I'm still showing 5 on deck 10 and 1 on deck 9. Be sure and click on the deluxe oceanview instead of the deluxe family oceanview.

I see them now but this morning at 6 and 8 am pacific time not a single 5e was available. But when I called in I was able to book one on deck 7.

I didn’t have any issues yesterday when I booked. Only noticed availability changing throughout the morning today

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter