Gold Light Up 50th Ears

barbnbrian

I'm a Redhead, too!
I will be at WDW on 10/23 through 10/27 and the one thing I really want to snag is a pair of the gold light up ears for the 50th celebration. I will be going to the MK, Epcot and Animal Kingdom during this trip. Any suggestions/tips on how I can locate and purchase these ears? TIA.

I will be at WDW on 10/23 through 10/27 and the one thing I really want to snag is a pair of the gold light up ears for the 50th celebration. I will be going to the MK, Epcot and Animal Kingdom during this trip. Any suggestions/tips on how I can locate and purchase these ears? TIA.
The white ones with the gold swirls and gold bow? I did not see them anywhere since 10/1.

I would recommend going to the main store in whatever park you go to first. If they don't have any I would ask a CM if they could check stock for you elsewhere on property. If they are in stock anywhere they will be able to tell you exactly where.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter