Gold Castaway Club gift ?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by stingfancb, Aug 19, 2010.

1. stingfancb

stingfancb DIS Veteran

We were on a recent Wonder cruise. Upon entering our stateroom, there was the Castaway gift of a duffle bag, rice crispie treats, and a keychain. That night, upon returning from dinner, we had another gift of a "leather" travel document holder and some sort of Castaway strap. We are baffled as to what to do with the strap. Any ideas? :confused3

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. clten

clten DIS Veteran

It is a luggage strap, it goes around your suitcase. Not only does it help secure your bag, it helps ID it on airport luggage carousels and give you an extra place to grab on to get it off the carousel.

4. stingfancb

stingfancb DIS Veteran

Sweet! Now we know! We felt so stupid, not knowing. Thanks.:flower3:

5. BealsRwe

BealsRwe DIS Veteran

It's actually a very nice luggage strap. We got one in Dec 09, and another in Aug 10. Of course, haven't used either strap yet. Hoping to get some new rolling duffles instead of our current luggage, and then I am going to try to figure out how to permanently attach, somehow. Enjoy, and congrats on Gold.

6. DL1957

DL1957 DIS Veteran

We got this on our Baltic cruise. I traveled from Virginia to San Diego and when we got into San Diego the strap was gone! I have been putting straps around our luggage for over 15 years and this is the first one to "disappear"!