• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Golansky transportation.

I have heard good things about them. Planning on using them in July.

ahh glad to hear. im hoping to book with them since they provide carseats !! one less thing we have to travel with

We used them just a couple weeks ago. Great service! Airport pickup inside, right at baggage claim. Quick transportation to our hotel with a (20 minute) stop at Ralph's Grocery store on the way. Our family of 5 was driven in a Suburban. I think you'd be in the same or an Odyssey.

Us as well. We travelled home yesterday from LAX and Daniel, the owner, was our driver each way. I would recommend them in a heartbeat. it was such a stress-free and comfortable way to travel, and not much more expensive than taking a group shuttle. There was only four of us but certainly with four or more people I would say it's definitely worth while.

I flew by myself with 5 kids. We landed late at LAX, and our driver was patiently waiting at baggage claim when we got there. He took all of our bags onto a luggage cart and I didn't see them again until he unloaded them at the curb at our hotel. He was really profession, kind, offered us bottled water, etc. He also had verify all the kids were secured properly. It was very nice, especially after navigating an airport and flying on my own with the kids!

We used them September 2014 for our first trip to DLR. Met us at baggage and we were on our way. Pick up was just as easy. Will be using them again for our trip this September.

Wow, great advice here, thanks! Re-thinking our car rental which we only need on certain days. Any idea how much they run from LAX to Disneyland?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter