Going to WDW for the 1st time with my Boyfriend? Anyone have any romantic ideas?

You can also go for a walk on the beach at the POLY....time it for either Sunset or Wishes. FREE and Romantic!

Not just the beach, but there is a path that takes you from the Polynesian over to the Grand Floridian. I'd say dinner and/or drinks at the Grand Floridian, then a walk over to the Polynesian beach to watch the fireworks.

Not just the beach, but there is a path that takes you from the Polynesian over to the Grand Floridian. I'd say dinner and/or drinks at the Grand Floridian, then a walk over to the Polynesian beach to watch the fireworks.

I really like this idea, thanks :) we are still working out or ADR's but if he wants to eat at GF I will definitely do this

AND...that path leads right past Disney's Wedding Pavilion!!!

You can take a peek in if there's not a Wedding in progress! It's REALLY nice!

:yay::love::yay:

One other thing that I don't think I have read on here so far (sorry if its posted and I missed it) is to go to the boardwalk and watch epcot's fireworks. We were practically the only one there and felt like they were meant for us! It was great to have some quiet time away from the crowds. I wasn't sure what your budget was and this is free.

My favorite restraunt by far is the coral reef. I have never been disappointed and I love the ombiance of it. We always requests a close table or directly beside the (fish) wall.

I hope you have a wonderful and romantic trip. Just being there together is going to make it special and you will bring home a thousand memories.

One other thing that I don't think I have read on here so far (sorry if its posted and I missed it) is to go to the boardwalk and watch epcot's fireworks. We were practically the only one there and felt like they were meant for us! It was great to have some quiet time away from the crowds. I wasn't sure what your budget was and this is free.

My favorite restraunt by far is the coral reef. I have never been disappointed and I love the ombiance of it. We always requests a close table or directly beside the (fish) wall.

I hope you have a wonderful and romantic trip. Just being there together is going to make it special and you will bring home a thousand memories.

Where at the boardwalk can you see the EPCOT fireworks?

Cali Grill is the best did that with my wife on our honeymoon. Make your reservations for about 45 min b4 the fireworks and get there about an hour to an hour and a half in advance and request magic kingdom window seats. You will be waiting a while but it is worth it. You can watch the fireworks from your table. Just kill time by sitting at the bar my wife and i loved it. If your not willing to wait the observation desk is still very nice.

Cali Grill is the best did that with my wife on our honeymoon. Make your reservations for about 45 min b4 the fireworks and get there about an hour to an hour and a half in advance and request magic kingdom window seats. You will be waiting a while but it is worth it. You can watch the fireworks from your table. Just kill time by sitting at the bar my wife and i loved it. If your not willing to wait the observation desk is still very nice.

I have decided that Cali Grill will be our one nice sig dinning while there so thanks for the tip on getting a great table :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter