• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

going to the poly concierge level in one week!! this is going to be my story there.(:

tinkerLA

Earning My Ears
im going in exactly one week to the poly concierge level. cant wait it will be my first time to the poly and fourth to wdw. im just now getting excited. even thats a step up for me cause im one of those people who dont like to get excited about a trip until like the day of because it makes the wait longer,but i cant help it this time lol. but yeah this is my story on my disney trip.:-)

im going to tell yall a little about me i am a cheerleader at my school. i have one brother a mom and dad. (duh) i have an annoying neighbor that comes over all the time and just so happens to be my brothers best friend, go figure. i am going to disney in one week with my brother, mom, dad,aunt, uncle, and cousin were staying at the poly and they are staying at pop centry. my life can get a little crazy where people tell me i should have my own reality show. well stay tuned to help me countdown to my wdw trip.:-) :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter