Going to the bathroom in your dreams?

Liberty Belle

<font color=green>I was going to reply, but I see
Ok, not incredibly often, but probably every couple of months or so I will dream that I have to go to the bathroom and can't for various reasons. Sometimes I can't find a bathroom, sometimes the bathroom is flooded, sometimes it's broken, sometimes I'll go, but won't feel like I've gone at all, etc.

After I dream this, I wake up having to go to the bathroom. And I'm sure that's why I dreamed it.

My husband thinks I'm weird. Says he's never had a dream like this. So, am I alone, or have any of you had these dreams?

I have dreams like that too. Usually the bathroom is huge and I can't find a working stall. They either have no doors, are clogged, are in use ect.

Last night I had a weird one. I was in a hospital and I was pregnant...not sure how that happened. I had to use the bathroom but my 2 year old got to it first. Not sure where she came from...I don't have kids. So I was running down a hallway to find one. Found one but it had no toilet. What the heck man? Finally found one...in my parents house. How I got from hospital to parents house I have no clue.

Yeah. It happens to me too. Just like you, it's infrequent, but definitely happens.

I have those dreams almost every night when I am pregnant. In fact that was one reason I suspected I was pregnant the second time. I dream I have to pee and I can't find a bathroom at all, or the only potty I can find is out in public and I get pee-shy - I try to go and I can't. Then of course I wake up dying to pee!

Happens to me all the time. As others said, there's always a reason why I can't go (no door on the bathroom, backed up toilet, people watching...) I always have to go when I wake up, so I'm assuming it's my subconscious mind trying to wake me up before I have an accident. I'm always afraid of what will happen if I finally do start to urinate in my dreams. :scared1::eek::scared::blush:

There's no shame in using these...
depends-underwear-for-women-product-number-19758-kimberly-clark__70499_zoom-1.jpg

As we age, our bladders sometimes become less dependable. Sometimes our bladders communicate to us in our dreams. That's where Depends comes in. Depends are a discreet way of adding an extra layer of protection for those unfortunate moments that sometimes occur. With Depends, you can still enjoy the active lifestyle that you are already accustomed to. As a proud user, I highly recommend them.:thumbsup2

I've had those dreams. :laughing:

I never thought the dreams of the bathroom being flooded, stall having no door, etc. were common for other people too. :rotfl:

There's no shame in using these...
depends-underwear-for-women-product-number-19758-kimberly-clark__70499_zoom-1.jpg

As we age, our bladders sometimes become less dependable. Sometimes our bladders communicate to us in our dreams. That's where Depends comes in. Depends are a discreet way of adding an extra layer of protection for those unfortunate moments that sometimes occur. With Depends, you can still enjoy the active lifestyle that you are already accustomed to. As a proud user, I highly recommend them.:thumbsup2

Did you write this, or was this transcription of a commercial? :rotfl2: If you wrote it, you should be writing for commercials. :thumbsup2

Did you write this, or was this transcription of a commercial? :rotfl2: If you wrote it, you should be writing for commercials. :thumbsup2
It's all from my head. Although, the fine people at Depend are welcome to it if they believe it will assist in bladder awareness across America.

I've had them before too.

I'm bored, so I decided to look up what this could mean other than the obvious need to use the bathroom :rotfl:.

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/b.htm
"To dream that you are in the bathroom, relates to your instinctual urges. You may be experiencing some burdens/feelings and need to "relieve yourself". Alternatively, a bathroom symbolizes purification and self-renewal. You need to cleanse yourself, both emotionally and psychologically.

To dream that you are in a public restroom with no stalls or that there are a lot of people around while you are trying to do your business, signifies your frustrations about getting enough privacy. You are always putting others ahead of your own needs. As a result, you are lacking a sense of personal space. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you are having difficulties letting go of old emotions. You are afraid that if you reveal these feelings, then others around you will judge and criticize you.

To dream that you are in a bathroom meant for the opposite sex, suggests that you are overstepping your boundaries. You have crossed the line in some situation.

To dream that you can not find the bathroom or that you have difficulties finding one, indicates that you have difficulties in releasing and expressing your emotions. You are holding back your true feelings about something. "

I have those dreams, too, but for me the bathrooms are always filthy, toilets filled with waste and I'm always barefoot so I can't go in. I wonder what THAT means?

I've had them before too.

I'm bored, so I decided to look up what this could mean other than the obvious need to use the bathroom :rotfl:.

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/b.htm
"To dream that you are in the bathroom, relates to your instinctual urges. You may be experiencing some burdens/feelings and need to "relieve yourself". Alternatively, a bathroom symbolizes purification and self-renewal. You need to cleanse yourself, both emotionally and psychologically.

To dream that you are in a public restroom with no stalls or that there are a lot of people around while you are trying to do your business, signifies your frustrations about getting enough privacy. You are always putting others ahead of your own needs. As a result, you are lacking a sense of personal space. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you are having difficulties letting go of old emotions. You are afraid that if you reveal these feelings, then others around you will judge and criticize you.

To dream that you are in a bathroom meant for the opposite sex, suggests that you are overstepping your boundaries. You have crossed the line in some situation.

To dream that you can not find the bathroom or that you have difficulties finding one, indicates that you have difficulties in releasing and expressing your emotions. You are holding back your true feelings about something. "

Nah. I think it just means I have to go the bathroom. ;) I have these dreams too. DH says that he NEVER has these types of dreams. I always wake up after them needing to go to the bathroom. :scared:

I have one of these dreams frequently. I used to wet the bed and I remember these dreams starting about the same time I could wake up at night. It's like my body's alarm clock!

I used to have them all the time, usually around "that time of the month." I haven't had one since I had my hysterectomy.

Yes, I do, and I wake having to run into the bathroom immediately! One time recently in a dream I was running all around looking for a bathroom to use, yes, and there was something wrong with each one. Thanks for the insight into this type of dream, because it makes sense to me!

i don't have these dreams much anymore, but when i was a little girl, i often dreamed i had to go to the bathroom and when i did, i would usually wet the bed because when i went in my dream, i went for real also, lol. i became quite adept at changing my own bedsheets at a young age. if i didn't feel like changing them, i'd just get my pillow and blanket and sleep on the floor next to the bed.

I have dreams like that, maybe once a month or so. I'm usually in a huge public restroom, with dozens of toilets, but all of them are occupied, broken, disgusting, no door, etc. I'm glad I'm not the only one!

I had one last night. I had to go badly but my husband was being mean and not letting me go. He was just standing in front of it...So I took something and threw it so he would move and he went to catch it and he fell out the second story window and got caught in a tree...:lmao: of course he only had a towel on..:rotfl2:

Its weird because all of my bathroom dreams, happen in the bathroom of the house I grew up in and haven't lived there since I was 15!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter