Going to Sunset Pointe, Going to get married!!!

MEME

Mouseketeer
I would like to thank all of you here at the disboards. This forum has been so resourceful! Thanks for all of the information and answering all of my questions while I planned for my intimate wedding 10-4-05.

We will be heading off to WDW today... :cool1: Our two children are SO EXCITED......I am too as it is their (and my fiance's) first trip to WDW.

Love is such a beautiful thang! :love:

Wish us luck!

meme ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :bride: :groom:

Take lots of pics at Sunset Pointe! Can't wait to see more of where we are doing our VR. Have a great time and good luck! Enjoy!

Can't wait to hear all about it, I am also having an intimate 11/1/05 and my boys are excited also. Have a great time meme!

Best Wishes for a beautiful celebration!
marry.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Have a wonderful time!!!

You are going to fall in love all over again!! And not just with your fiance! :rotfl:

Congrats! It's always nice to hear that someone is finally getting their Fairy Tale Wedding after a year (at least!) of planning! Enjoy all the time with your kids!

Enjoy! Congrats! Looking forward to hearing all about it. Sunset point sounds wonderful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter