• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Going to see Third Day

What an awesome time that will be! :)

Great band! I've been trying to catch Casting Crowns for the last year, but can't seem to get my schedule to work with their's yet.

Have a great time! :thumbsup2

Love them!:goodvibes Have an awesome time!!! I saw Chris Tomlin last summer and it was such an awesome experience.:thumbsup2

I'd love to go to a Chris Tomlin event. Such a real and humble person with amazing music!

They put on a fantastic show. We've seen them enough times now that I've lost count and without fail they are a class act from beginning to end. Enjoy! Can never get enough of hearing Mac's voice. Squee! :p

Have a great time. I love Third Day. My son, niece and I are going to see Chris Tomlin/Toby Mac in a few weeks. I am so excited because I have wanted to see Chris Tomlin forever. I would love to get down to Night of Joy someday so I can see a bunch of my favs at once.

Have a great time. I love Third Day. My son, niece and I are going to see Chris Tomlin/Toby Mac in a few weeks. I am so excited because I have wanted to see Chris Tomlin forever. I would love to get down to Night of Joy someday so I can see a bunch of my favs at once.

We are trying to work out hitting that tour when it stops in Knoxville in July. It's on a Thursday though so not a definate yet.

Third Day was here with the Winter Jam Tour in January. They are DH's favorite group. I know they are going to sound awesome on the river tonight!!!!!!:goodvibes

Tonight is Faith & Family night at Riverbend (an annual week long festival here) and wristbands are $5 for ages over 10. Called and got Star Seating (reserved seats in front of the stage) for $5 each.....so for $30 (DD is free) it's a great deal!!!!!

:banana:

Have fun. We live close to Athens and seems like a lot will be there tonight. Try to stay cool. Boots

Have fun. We live close to Athens and seems like a lot will be there tonight. Try to stay cool. Boots

Howdy neighbor!!!!

We used to stop around that area on our way to Gatlinburg each trip and eat breakfast at Cracker Barrel (I think I'm thinking of the right area or is it Sweetwater).....anyway......last time we started to stop the Cracker Barrel was gone. :sad2:

Love their music! Sounds like makings for a wonderful family evening! :flower3:

The Cracker Barrel in Sweetwater closed when the one in Athens opened. So it is in a different town, but still the same.

The Cracker Barrel in Sweetwater closed when the one in Athens opened. So it is in a different town, but still the same.

Okay. Then the Athens one is where we stopped when we realized the Sweetwater store was no more.

I'd love to go to a Chris Tomlin event. Such a real and humble person with amazing music!

He was awesome. He played in a huge church here and you could just tell that the concert was not about him, it was truly about worship.:thumbsup2 The tickets were I think 25/30 bucks and it was money so well spent. It was an amazing evening and I will absolutely try to see him again! The energy in the crowd was amazing.

He was awesome. He played in a huge church here and you could just tell that the concert was not about him, it was truly about worship.:thumbsup2 The tickets were I think 25/30 bucks and it was money so well spent. It was an amazing evening and I will absolutely try to see him again! The energy in the crowd was amazing.

Oh, I so want to see Chris Tomlin. The Newsboys were here at Riverbend a few years ago and that is the type feel the show had......their last song they got the crowd singing one of their worship songs, it was so beautiful, everyone singing and worshiping and then while the keyboard played on a loop they all just quietly left the stage. They never came back out for a bow or applause......it was all about worship. It was amazing.

Great band! I've been trying to catch Casting Crowns for the last year, but can't seem to get my schedule to work with their's yet.

Have a great time! :thumbsup2

A few years ago, I got to see Casting Crowns, Chris Tomlin and Steven Curtis Chapman. Talk about an amazing night! I'd love to see them all again because they have all come out with such amazing songs since then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter