Going to Orlando may or June

markyhomer

Earning My Ears
Hi guys I have booked a holiday for June the 7th next year but I have found out most schools break up about 5th or the 6th of June. How much more quieter will the parks be if I were to go on the 31st of May, one week earlier. I have been twice the first week of June it's busy but not too bad, but I've never been any other time of year. Tried looking for park visitor figures but can't find any..

I'm staying at Wydam resort right by Downtown...Just love the location and free transfers...

Thanks for your help....:wave2:

I don't think there would be a big difference, unless you could go even earlier in May. I would do whatever week works best for you unless you can go earlier, like May 17 (the next weekend is Memorial Day weekend)

Most schools in Georgia are out before Memorial Day. We were there this year from the Thurs before Memorial Day until the Thursday after and crowds got progressively heavier each day. Not sure you will find much difference.

Thanks for that guys, that has told me what i needed to hear. Looks like I'm going to leave my dates where they are then. If I were to go a week earlier than that it falls into a uk holiday and the price jumps £850 per person....:eek:

Schools in NC don't get out until June 10. (It's a law that they can't be open any later than that date, and most districts keep kids until that date, in order to get the required days in).

I've found a webpage with some useful figures on undercovertourist give figures for each park...so unless I change my dates to early may then moving it a week or two won't make much difference.. Plus I think downtown will have the cars show on the second week we are there..:-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter