Going to Orlando After All!!

jasnal

Mouseketeer
Hey ya'll. I know I posted a few weeks ago that my sister got an interview for a school in Orlando and had asked her best friend to go instead of me. Well it turns out she wants to me go instead after all!!! I got my feelings hurt for nothing. We leave Feb 24th and get back the 26th!!! I cant wait!! Thanks for all the great advise when I was upset!!!

Have a great time... Sounds like it will be a lot of fun... Enjoy

Im so glad things worked out for you. I know how much you wanted to go... and things tend to work out they way they should. Im really happy for you-- now you get to enjoy Disney again and come back and rub it in our faces!:goodvibes (Can I pack myself in your suitcase:flower3: ?)

yea for sisters!! I'm so happy you get to go, and I'm sure you two will have an awesome time.:yay:

Thanks ya'll. We are only going for 2 days but I will have a little TR when we get back!! I wish you could come too Maggimus!!

Yay! I'm happy for you. I hope you have a great time with your sister.

Isn't it funny how things have a way of working out? :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter