Going to Movies Aug 07 anybody been before Never been on site before

gonzo1st

Earning My Ears
Going to stay for 2week in the first 2 weeks in August :wizard: .
Staying at the All Star Movie Resort.
2nd Anniversary of the honeymoon :yay:
Never stayed on site is it good is it wort the money!!!:laundy:

My family and i stayed there, it is great, with all the extra perks i think you will have a great time!!!

We have stayed quite a few times at the Movies and we like it there (our new favorite Value resort is the POP Century though).

Congrats on your 2 year anniversary. We are celebrating 20 this year.

The first year we went we stayed offsite, we had a good time. The next year we stayed onsite at the Shades of Green Military hotel and liked it so much better. The next time we stayed at the All Star Movies and we swore we would NEVER stay offsite again. The movies is so "DISNEY" and it's so much more convenient and you feel like your at the parks at your hotel.

You'll love it - Enjoy!

My fiance(22) and I(26) are celebrating our honeymoon at disney from AUg. 7th-12th, followed by a disney cruise. We are looking for other couples on their honeymoon or anniversay's. Always fun to meet new friends.

We stayed at Movies this past August and we just loved it!!

A few helpful hints that we found ~

If you want to grab breakfast in the food court, do so before 7:30 a.m. and it will be much less crowded :thumbsup2

If you are in the Mighty Ducks area (we were) you will actually be closer to Music's bus stop ~ we used it more than once!

The gift shop always had boxes of doughnuts and cartons of milk so if you do find the food court overly crowded in the mornings, this is a quick breakfast alternative.

Make friends with your Mousekeepers ~ we chatted with ours almost every morning and she left us great towel animals more than once! :)

Stacys_WDW2006_Pics036.jpg

Enjoy your trip ~ we had a great time there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter