• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Going to mouse land

WALLYDOG

John
Taking the grandkids 2 boys to Disneyland on the week of Nov 13 thru 17Th with one day at Knotts Berry Farm. Its a freebe for veterans. I hope the weather is good. I enjoy reading the posts on this forum. Been lurking for a while and I thougt I would post.

Best regards

John G.

:cool1: WOO HOO!!!! YOUR GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!! :cool1:

LOL have a blast. Thats great your taking your grand children. I wish I had loving grandparents like you who would have done things like that for me when I was little. Your grand children are going to be so excited. How awesome you get to share that with them.

If you have anymore questions, dont be afraid to post. Everyone on here is more then happy to help out. :goodvibes

This is the 3rd year grandma and grandpa have taken the kids. We enjoy it. I still remember the first time I went.
1956 a long time ago. LOML and myself will do it every year as long as the health stays good.

WOW. I still remember the first time I went, it was a month ago... :lmao:

How sweet of you to take your grandboys! And such wonderful memories you are making, they will remember it forever! :goodvibes

Welcome to the boards, WallyDog :)

Brace yourself for crowds, but Mon-Wed should not be too bad. Have a wonderful trip, let us know your thoughts when you return. pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter