Going to IOA/US this weekend

loko123

Earning My Ears
For those who've been to the parks this month, how are the crowds? I just want to have an idea of what to expect when we visit the parks this saturday and sunday. Thankfully, we'll have FOTL. On days where the parks are very busy, which I'm guessing they might be this time of year on a weekend, can you still walk-on to most rides with FOTL, if not, how long of a wait is it usually (Shrek, Spider, Hulk, ect..)?

Thanks!

I've been there and visited both parks the past 2 mondays, and the parks were very busy, waits 90 minutes or more on the big attrations, BUT, schools will be back in session this week or next, so the crowds should lessen I would think.

Thanks, I just found out that school gets back on Monday, but since I'm going there this sat and sun, it probably will still be crowded. Oh well, hopefully I wont have to wait too long in lines with FOTL.

You have nothing to worry about. I was just there from 07/23-0726 and the parks were packed!!!!! I looked at my wife and said "I don't know how this FOTL thing is going to work." Well, I am happy to say Universal has it down to a science. At IOA, Spiderman had a 60+ min. wait and we rode it 5 times in about 20 minutes. At the studios, Shrek had a 120 min wait and we walked in. Jimmy Neutron had a 90 minute wait and we waited 10 minutes. With FOTL you will have no problems even with the crowds. Have fun!!!

We won't return without FOTL!!!!!! It's awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter