Going to HHN Sunday the 14th.. I hope

We were there this past Sunday night for our first HHN experience. So much fun!! We did the Stay and Scream and were in the holding area at Finnegan's. As soon as we were released we headed for Gothic then Dead End followed by The Walking Dead. We had all three houses under our belts in less than one hour. The wait times started increasing after that and we waited in line next for about 45 minutes for Penn and Teller and then about an hour for Silent Hill. We grabbed a bite at Mel's where we sat outside so we could watch all the people being terrified in the streets! Next we went to House of Horrors and waited about 50 minutes. Ideally we would have went to AC and waited but most of the people in my party weren't interested in doing that one so we headed over to the 20 penny circus. About 5 minutes into the show we decided it just wasn't for us and walked out. No worries! At that time it was close to 11 and we were pretty tired from the day and decided to leave. I would have liked to do some of the houses again especially since it was still light outside for the first few but we were pooped! We really enjoyed our experience and hope to make it an annual event and I was really thrilled to get that much accomplished easily and without express passes. I will probably get the passes next year so I can go in more than once to some of the houses but knew there were a couple of people in my party who would not have wanted to dole out that extra money this time so we didn't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter