Going to Epcot April 9 Stratagies Needed

michaelr96

Earning My Ears
Hello. I've been worred about our trip for hours, so here is our situation:

We GAD for disney, and plan to use them the 9th, which is the day only day we can, due to restrictions on the pass. We are going with four teenagers (13-17) that will go by themselves and ride all of the "big" rides. We are mainly councerned about them. Many threads we have read claim that soarin has a HUGE line in the day, so we were woundering if our "special" tickets work for the FP Machines. Also, since the park would be crowded, if a stratagy could be made. They want to ride soarin, TT, mission space (orange), go to world showcase, and also ride spaceship earth and any others they can. we will be going to our car for lunch. most of the teenagers do NOT want to use the single rider queue or wait in line for over 2 hours for more than one ride. Thank you in advance.

Michael

Any ticket that admits you to the park will enable you to get fastpasses, so you'll be able to get them. If I were you I would get to the park when it opens. I would then go quickly to Soarin (people will be running) and get FPs. Then go to test track and ride and then Mission space and ride. Always have a fastpass, so when the time on your FP for Soarin passes, get another FP.

Do the world showcase after lunch.

have fun! It's Easter week on Apr 9, so it will be crowded.

Also - do you have to go back to the car for lunch? I bring my food in a soft cooler and rent a locker for the day, it saves time not to have to go out to the parking lot and back in through security.

Single rider lines for test track moves quickly and usually my family ends up with at least 2 of us on the ride. Soarin' is one you definitely have to get a fp first thing in the morning!

no tips, just wanted to let you know I'll be there that day too. :)

well, we really can't bring in a cooler for alot of reasons. Anyway, I have also read that the FP line for soarin is crazier than the standby line in the begining of the day. Is this true? Also, how much of a wait will it be for TT and MP?

I'll be there that day too!
Working 10-815 - so with a 10.25 hr shift yup they're expecting it to be busy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter