Going to disneyland tomorrow SUPER EDIT ! : I actually am going tomorrow now woohoo

Warlock128

Mouseketeer
havent been there in over a year, which for me, is torture enough >_<

im going with my dgf and her ds , her ds is 13 and has never been to disneyland :scared1: , so heres hoping i can bring some magic to a first timer. and tips and such? where can you get the buttons at? city hall right? what do i say o.o''

and any special events or anything inparticular i should know for saturday? im going with 1 day hopper tickets and would have a perfect trip as long as i go on tower of terror, splash mountain and watch fanatsmic.

im hoping i can get to DL early, run to blue bayou and see if i can book a table for me and dgf for around 5/6pm ive never eaten there and it would be a nice treat. i dont think i can call in, because, its too late to call in for that i think.

anywho, i cant wait for tomorrow, im all gitty woohoo. disney time pirate:

oohhh one more thing :O i heard you can get fast passes for any rides, at any time and it will always work * get fast pass at 10am for indy and ride indy with it at 9pm * is this true? has it ever failed for someone? it will be my first time doing it and dont want to look dumb by missing my ride and being rejected my expired fast pass ;-; albort? anyone know? ;-;.

and if i recall, roger rabbit, disneyland rides, DCA rides, and grizzly , are not linked together for fast time limitations correct? i can get those mixed without having it effect my next time i can get a new one? sorry for all the questions. just filling my noggin with disney knowledge <3

You can get "First Visit" pins at City Hall. Just ask the CM behind the counter for one.

You can call BB for reservations anytime up until the time you go. I would call now so if there aren't any openings, you can make other plans. 1-714-781-DINE (3463)

You have all the FP tricks correct. You can use them after they expire. And GRR and RR are not linked, and neither are DCA and DL.

Bah, called disney dining and blue bayou is completely full for saturday.
wonder what i can substitute it with. i want a nice dinner for tomorrow.

Bah, called disney dining and blue bayou is completely full for saturday.
wonder what i can substitute it with. i want a nice dinner for tomorrow.

In DL: Cafe Orleans
In DCA: Vinyard Room or Tratoria
In DTD: Jazz Kitchen

thanks for the info dangermouse =] sleep time, tomorrow, disneyland ! :3

hmm i wonder if i get my dgf little sister a first visit button, if we can buttons too. maybe honorary disneyland guests * or something like that * pins. if not thats alright =]

ugh, the gods are against me, something always comes up to delay my trips to DL. every , time. argh. my friend who was also my ride got sick last night and we cant go, and i got ready all early and everything, and now i have like 5 tickets that expire on jan.6th and i have to go before then. i dont know when he is going to get another day off and when , or how im going to be able to go and use those tickets ><

Oh man, I'm so sorry you have to postpone!

But, regarding blue bayou...you never know when someone is going to cancel. On our trip, while we didn't have weekend evening priority seatings, we did have 11:50am weekday PS, and we canceled 20 minutes before (they were rather snotty about it, they seemed like they would have preferred that we just not showed up...I thought letting them know was a nice thing!). So just because there is nothing the day before doesn't mean there *won't* be anything. Whenever you next plan. :)

wow im so sorry about you'll friend not being able to go and all i hope they get better, and I would call and see if you can gfet the tickets to last over that..or what about new years maybe you'll friend would be off.

Take the Surfliner! Amtrak, about $20 if I'm recalling correctly (each way, per person), and then take a taxi from the station.

Hmm im curious if one of those amtrak stations are near me....and the hours of which they will take you to disney ( or close to it ) and back. would i make EE or near opening, leave at midnight, and still make it back....a curious thought. hmm. more info would be nice :3 :cutie:

amtrak.com is your friend. :)

Playing around on their site...picked Jan 3rd as a date, out of the station officially abbreviated as SAN:

San Diego, CA (SAN)
1050 Kettner Blvd
San Diego, CA 92101

First train that day leaves the above address at 6:10am, and arrives in ANA at 8:06am (please note that Amtrak is not known for their timeliness and meeting schedules). Station's address:

Anaheim, CA (ANA)
2150 East Katella Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92806

The same day it leaves Anaheim just after 9pm and gets back to San Diego after 11pm.

So no, it won't give you a full day there (depending on the schedule of DL of course), but it's better than nothing, and definitely better than letting those tickets expire!

By the way, there's another station in San Diego:

San Diego - Old Town Train Station, CA (OLT)
4005 Taylor Street
San Diego, CA 92110

yay, i got a call from DGF last night, we found a ride with some friends to go to disneyland tomorrow on friday, so i hope most of the holiday crowds have left for home by now. hopefully friday wont be as crowded as saturday would have been.

yay, i got a call from DGF last night, we found a ride with some friends to go to disneyland tomorrow on friday, so i hope most of the holiday crowds have left for home by now. hopefully friday wont be as crowded as saturday would have been.

eeeeh, it was crazy busy today. :'(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter