Going to Disney on Friday

Stac1023

Mouseketeer
We are surprising Faith and taking her to Disney World Friday. She has no clue. I can't wait to see her expression.

How exciting!! I hope you have a magical time!! pixiedust:pixiedust:

How exciting! Have a fun and safe trip. :wizard:

4nana, are all those gorgeous flower pictures from your yard?? They are amazing :goodvibes

I'm sure it will be a wonderful trip. We surprised our children twice so far with trips to Disney. They were BEYOND thrilled!!

That's wonderful! Have a great time. :)

Surprise trips for little ones are magical. I think it's such a cool thing to do for a child.

4nana, are all those gorgeous flower pictures from your yard?? They are amazing :goodvibes

Thx bunches :hug:! Yes, they're flowers in my yard, can't wait for my lilac and other seasonal flowers to bloom. :flower3:

When I read OP's post I was all excited. My real name is Faith; I thought I was going.

Words cannot express how disappointed I am now.

Stacey,

We are leaving Friday too!:)

Faith is going to be so surprised! I did that to youngest DS in 2001. It was the morning after his older brother's wedding. I woke him up in the morning and said, "Alex, we are going to DisneyWorld"! His reaction? "NOW"?:rotfl:

TC:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter