Going to Disney often - GOOD comments

courtneylauren

DCP Fall Adv. 2014 Alumni - Epcot Vacation Planner
I have read so much about how people get bothered about going to WDW so often. I have heard the comments too - "Don't you get sick of it?" "Isn't Disney only for kids?" "Why don't you go somewhere new?"

But I thought it would be fun to start a thread about the GOOD comments you've heard.

I am a Junior in HS, so I hear alot of comments about being a Disney fan and going to WDW every summer. I just got back from a trip with my Dance team (my parents planned the trip, and it was so fun going with my friends!)

One of my friends said to me "I think it's so great that your family has something you all like to do every summer, and that yall can all have fun at Disney"

Feel free to share any GOOD comments you've heard!

:goodvibes

I think this is a great idea. I have been to Disney about 20 times and I love it. I try to go every year or at least every other. I get the usual annoying comments and I have now started saying look you go where you like and I will continue to go where I like. However, lately my Disney expertise has come in handy. I have helped plan trips for co-workers, family, and friends. They are always grateful all the tips, suggestions, reviews that I have. I am glad to help I want everyone to enjoy their trip to Disney. :banana:

Nah it never gets old no matter how many times we go!!! But you know what ask the next person this when they say that.... So where do you go on vacations?? If it's the same place say the beach ask then, dosen't that get old seeing the same beach over and over.....

I have been to Disneyland many times (currently planning first family WDW trip) and many people here in AZ go to Disneyland so very little pushback for a family trip.

I had the (extremely rare) opportunity the first weekend of last December for my BFF and I to take a girls-only trip to Disneyland to see the holiday decorations (all our kids had already been there during the year with us, so no guilt). I had one friend whose expression told me she thought running away from your kids -- to go to a kid-filled place -- was a little weird.

But after we returned from our FABULOUS trip, I ran into another friend who asked me about our trip. She said I looked so happy and so rested.:thumbsup2 I really think that little trip got me through a drawn-out holiday season.

PHXscuba

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter