Going to disney may 23-28!

deedeed

Gotta Love Disney!
Anyone else going at this time? Any tips on fun things to do in May?
Very excited about going! Kids are 7 and 4 and are just as excited as I am!! :wave2:

Myself, DD(20) and DD(10) are going to CSR May 10th to May 20th and then onto HRH. You won't find a shortage of things to do - only a shortage of time! Where are you staying? :cheer2:

We are going back and forth on renting a villa at the beach club or staying at pop century!

If you are staying at POP, i personally would do loads of research about best rooms, menus at food court. Have you booked any ADR's yet?

I have booked to go to Rainforest Cafe DTD - tried to eat there last May but could never get in.

Sc-Fi Cafe at MGM for lunch and Rose & Crown at Epcot for the Illuminations.

Last year we had a character breakfast at Crystal Palace for 8.00am. The characters were great but was overshadowed by the fact that we walked down Mainstreet, and there was hardly anyone there! My daughter had a photo infront of the castle and there was not a soul about!! :)

If your children are into Winnie, Tigger and Piglet i would definately recommend this.

How about crazy golf? There is a course at Blizzard Beach which is so cool! :cool1:

We are leaving the day you get back, May 28th. We have 8 & 4 year old boys too. Have a great time!

If you have a spare $800, try Discovery Cove. I would have thought, no matter how old your children are, they would love it. It is just a one off though: we can't afford to do it this year because we did it 2 years ago :guilty:

We're going May 20-28. Can't wait!! It's for our 'baby's' graduation!! We're also bringing the girlfriends along. Two rooms at Pop Century, one for me and the girls and one for hubby and the boys.

I actually think it will be a wonderful trip as the boys may want to hang with us more since the girlfriends are along and they won't be spending their time moping on the phone with their girlfriends the whole trip!!

Not sure what our plans for the week are yet, but I'm excited!!

Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter