• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Going to Disney in May!! who else is going???

Well it is all set I paid off the balance yesterday!!!:banana::banana: We will be at CSR from May 28th ~ June 5th!!!!!

Hey DisneyMommy Will see you there. We are checking in May 28th-June 6th for our first Star Wars Weekends. Staying at Coronado Springs for the first time on a passholders discount. :cool1::cool1::banana:

To answer the crowd question. I and Family have been 4 times in last 8 years during May. When you are waiting 12 minutes for your ride and look back over your shoulder and notice all the unused turnstyles, you thank yourself for not coming during a peak time! May 8-15th, first time @ CSR and Little Man's (6 months old) first trip since being born. Was here while DW was Prego last year!

How are the crowds the end of May..this is our first time at this time of year. We usually go in Sept.

Latest we have gone was Memorial Day weekend, but that was when we were on our Honeymoon and being lovestruck blinded a lot of what I recall of that weekend. I would assume that it is busier than September. But no where as busy as peak times! Enjoy your trip!

We'll be there May 14-24 :) My parents (their 1st trip) are coming for the first 3 days to see their granddaughter marinate in the magic :)

Vester

We will be there May 15 - 23. We catch the end of the Flower and Garden festival also the first Star Wars weekend. Most likely the last time the 4 of us will go alone:sad2:
Me, DW, DD 21, DS 20.

My husband and I will be there May 26-June 2. I would have liked to have seen the Flower and Garden Festival, maybe next year! We are doing the dessert party though, has anyone gone before?

I and DS (6) are going down May 8-15. Will be there for Mothers' Day. :banana: Where else better to be than at my favorite place in the world with my favorite person., :love: We're staying at in a 1BR villa OKW.

We're at WDW May 2-7. My mom and I are taking DD and DS this time. My mom and I always have great trips together, so it should be super fun! :banana:

I'm going May 18th-23rd and am super excited to go there with a friend who's never been! :wizard:

DH and I are going May 2-8 and we are so excited. This is our 14th wedding anniversary trip!

May 22 - 29, offisite. First time w/ adult (well, not quite adult 20 and 22) children. 3rd visit. Can't wait.

May 22 - 28th at CBR. Can't wait!!!!!!!!
I am sooo hoping for some nice sunny hot weather! No rain or clouds please!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter