• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Going to Disney in august

Sweepie1

Earning My Ears
:)I am going to Disney in August. The last time I was there was 6 years ago. Any suggestions from anyone who has been there recently? What restaurants were the best? :flower3:

Welcome!

You are in the right place for planning. :) Take a look around our boards and you will find just about everything you need to know.

You can find all kinds of suggestions on our Theme Parks board and Disney Tips. We have a Disney Restaurants Board where you can get opinions on every restaurant on property. There are Dining Reviews and Reports there along with lots of photos.

Enjoy your planning! :thumbsup2

Welcome.jpg

Welcome!

I hope you enjoy your planning - like a PP said, you'll find everything here....and more! you wont be able to keep away :):thumbsup2

I'll also be in Disney in August and like everyone here just love Disney!! My personal dining favorites are Chief Mickey and the Japanese Steak House at Epcot. Make sure to have a Mickey Head Ice Cream as it's definately worth it :flower3:
Have a great trip!!
See you in Disney!!

We also will be at WDW in August, can't wait!!! I've always been a huge fan of Le Cellier at the Canadian Pavillion at EPCOT. :thumbsup2

I'll also be in Disney in August and like everyone here just love Disney!! My personal dining favorites are Chief Mickey and the Japanese Steak House at Epcot. Make sure to have a Mickey Head Ice Cream as it's definately worth it :flower3:
Have a great trip!!
See you in Disney!!
I hope you have a great Disney Vacation. Our Travel Agent encouraged us to go in august, because, of the special being offered, the dining plan included. Can't wait to go.

We also will be at WDW in August, can't wait!!! I've always been a huge fan of Le Cellier at the Canadian Pavillion at EPCOT. :thumbsup2
I hope you have a great Disney Vacation. were going in august, because the Travel Agent said the dining plan was included during the last of august. We're excited to go.

Welcome!

I hope you enjoy your planning - like a PP said, you'll find everything here....and more! you wont be able to keep away :):thumbsup2
I have been doing alot of planning. It seem to be a good idea to have a schedule, before we go, and make better use of our time. We have all of the restaurants reserved. We have been shopping for clothes, ETC., for this trip. Now if it were time to go.

I have been doing alot of planning. It seem to be a good idea to have a schedule, before we go, and make better use of our time. We have all of the restaurants reserved. We have been shopping for clothes, ETC., for this trip. Now if it were time to go.

Haha, I know what you mean. A WDW holiday takes an age to come round - but then it's sooooo worth it :thumbsup2

We were there last August, and you'd be crazy not to have a schedule! It's the best thing we did before going.

Good luck with it all! Just over a month to go :goodvibes

Haha, I know what you mean. A WDW holiday takes an age to come round - but then it's sooooo worth it :thumbsup2

We were there last August, and you'd be crazy not to have a schedule! It's the best thing we did before going.

Good luck with it all! Just over a month to go :goodvibes
Have you been to Wolfgang Puck's Cafe in downtown Disney? I reserved there, for one of our dinners.

For a good CS in DTD, try Earl of Sandwich: it's cheap, fresh, and tasty.:thumbsup2

First off, welcome to the Disboards! We went to Disney in August of 2008 and 2009. If you click on the "Stop Making Me Laugh" link in my signature below, you can read all about a trip to Disney in August.

Welcome To The Board

Me and My Family are also planning a trip in August we are all excited :banana:

Welcome To The Board

Me and My Family are also planning a trip in August we are all excited :banana:
Hi, Hope you have a great trip. Should create wonderful memories, for you and your family. Enjoy your time there!!!!!!.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter