Going to Disney for the first time in 6 years w/o DD, what to do?

snow_white's_mom

Mouseketeer
For a graduation gift my family is sending me on a trip to Disney with a friend. This is my first trip without DD in a long time. My friend and I are going to WDW 6/1-6/5, I am 24 and she's 25, and we like to have a drink or two. This is my first trip w/o my family or DD except for my senior trip and will be my last for a long time. I want to do and experience things that I wouldn't do when I come down w/ DD, like the saki bar in Japan. Any ideas? Also, are there any singles going to the world when I'll be in the world?

Goto Jellyrolls on the boardwalk one night. Its a dueling piano bar which was really fun when we went on our last trip.

Do you like great dining experiences? You should make reservations for some signature dining. Obviously, they are more expensive (consider the DxDDP since two TS credits are required) and time-consuming (expect about 120 minutes for a meal); these are reasons to experience them without children. I strongly recommend California Grill, Flying Fish, Jiko and Artist Point.

Drink around the world at EPCOT.

And don't rush from one attraction to the other. Take time to look around and appreciate all the details of Disney's parks and attractions.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter